002

If a kiss could kill

Jungkook happily obliged her request. He kissed her with all his might, hard and rough. It did hurt Hyoyeon's lips but every pain was blinded with pleasure. Jungkook turned his face to the right to get a much better angle and pushed his tongue inside her cavern. She took that chance to loosen the rope on her body and ankle before Jungkook could see and caught her doing so.

He wrapped his arms around her petite waist, knowing that she already got the rope off her body, he carried her and threw her away to his soft bed. His tummy's aching while his throat's drying. He has needs and Hyoyeon would fulfill that needs.

"And don't you dare stop me Hyo, you started this ." He ordered the lady around and went to push Hyoyeon's back further to the mattress.

He locked her body with his strong muscular arms, he secured her legs with his and smiled with a hint of sensual feeling on it. She gulped her saliva down and stopped herself from fighting over Jungkook's grip. She knew, this will not be that good.

Scared, she caught her tongue and went to ask Jungkook something that might make him mad or not. "Why do you keep on doing this?" Her voice showed a slight hint of nervousness and hindrance. It was low in volume and she was sure that it was only audible to no normal human; but yes, Jungkook's not one.

Words went in to his ear and went out to the other one. It was quite obvious by now. He smirked and lowered his head, his fringe touching Hyoyeon's forehead and went to smack on her lips before turning his gaze sweetly to hers.

"Why? Are you sure of what you're asking, my princess?"

He did not gave any chance for Hyoyeon to speak and laughed evilly. "It's because I love you, Hyo. And I know, you love me back." She was awed by his straight forwardness and got frozen on her place.

It feels good. To have the guy you love, loves you back. It feels good, really. But why does it feel not right at all? She was completely frozen in her place when Jungkook started to move his hands on Hyoyeon's pair of buns. He squeezed it and slap it hard whilst Hyoyeon whine in pain.

"You , am I right?" He truly is a demon.

She moved her face forward and kissed Jungkook. The two nibbled each other's lips and fought for dominance. Sharp tongue and fangs ripped her closed lips which made his little tongue to enter. He explored every inch of hers before he ripped her top cloth. His fingers danced on her white and smooth silky flesh and marked it as his.

His shaft getting longer and bigger, she can feel it's hardness on her lower tummy; that is when she grind hers to his. Jungkook moaned in between their kisses and lowered his lips to her neck. Another piece of art, then?

Her hands automatically searched for the hem of his shirt and when she found it, she forced her way to remove it from his body. She kicked her torso and did not place any care about what would be the result of doing so. He made her wrap her arms around his neck and bit his neck once again.

agape in awe; in pain, in shock and everything. Her tears are forming on the sides of her eyes and she bit her lips to prevent any kind of sounds trying to escape. She hated this. "W-why?" Her words are not clear but he was happy to hear it.

He bit harder and harder. It was making him angry for a reason. Why? She really wanted to ask him why? He harshly removed his fangs and made her blood drop down her own pretty face. "I am a vampire, you are a human. What do you want me to do then?" She can taste her own blood by the liquid that was dripping from Jungkook's mouth.

"What can't you understand about it? I maybe a psychopath, a vampire, a demon or whatever. But I love you that it makes me crazy."

He surprised her for nth time this day.