018

If a kiss could kill

Out of no choice, Mr. Jeon agreed to Mr. Kim's condition.

"You see, we can join our clans, as what you proposed to me years ago." Mr. Kim said in a low voice while eyeing Mr. Jeon infront of him who's just listening.

"But, there is a condition." 

Mr. Jeon shot his head up and turned his head towards Mr. Kim. He can do anything, he's willing to give up anything just to have their clans joint, so that he could also reign the kingdom.

"What is it sir?" Mr. Jeon almost squeaked his voice out of excitement.

Mrs. Kim only watched the two and prepared the coffees for them, she couldn't take any longer to look at Mr. Jeon's figure because she's boiling and her hands are too itchy to kill him.

Mr. Jeon has something planned and she cannot let her husband be fooled by him.

"Let Jungkook live here with us and by I mean live, it means for the rest of his life." 

Mr. Jeon's face was full of shock that Mr. Kim needed to chuckle darkly. Mr. Kim knew that he's going to win, Jungkook already agreed with his condition and asked Mr. Kim to make his father agree with all of this.

Mr. Jeon collected his thoughts quickly. If he's going to let Jungkook live with the Kim's, their clan would be delighted to see Jungkook away from them and how can Mr. Kim accept Jungkook with that eye anyway? One more thing, Jungkook's the most powerful Jeon, he needs Jungkook.

Especially for killing the Kims.

If he says no, Jungkook will only be killed by his people and he cannot use Jungkook's power in his own advantage. 

He's sure that Mr. Kim will make Jungkook and Hyoyeon marry in time, but that would result in war of the kingdom and his people.

Should he just let Taehyung kill Jungkook or what? Should he let people believe that Jungkook's dead already or no?

He's damn confused.

Mrs. Kim sat on top of Mr. Kim's table and eyed Mr. Jeon hardly, "Mr. Jeon, we wouldn't let Jungkook get killed. We will protect him."

Mr. Jeon got caught in act and momentarily stopped thinking. He nervously eyed Mrs. Kim who's staring right below his soul and saw her black eyes twitching.

Oh, he forgot! Mrs. Kim can hear minds.

"U-uhm, i-is there any assurance that I can get s-something from the kingdom, sir?" Mr. Jeon stuttered and held his hands tight not visible with their two pair of eyes.

"Oh, you surely will get something. After all, I am the King of the kingdom, trust my words. We won't fail you."

And another dark chuckle was heard. A shiver came across Mr. Jeon's skin as both parents heard a knock on the door. With a slight voice, Mrs. Kim managed to open the door without standing and they saw the two little kids almost hugging each other.

A cheeky smile was seen on her precious face as she tugged her arms tightly on Jungkook's waist, Jungkook managed to let out a grin and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. They looked like a couple if only they aged a lot more than they were right now.

And by that scene, Mr. Jeon finally realized, it was final.

The little Kim will soon be Jeon.

That would be so scary.

The two kids ran towards their own parents and hugged them. Mrs. Kim combed her hair as Mr. Kim took her to sat on his lap. Mr. Jeon smiled sadly at his own son, raised his hand and his smooth cheeks, he's going to let the Kims handle this and if things go wrong, Taehyung will definitely be the final answer to everything.

Kill Jungkook, kill Hyoyeon and kill the Kims.

And Jeon would be the royal.