2nd

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As for today she wants to take time talking with him about what he meant yesterday. He didn’t think that he will fulfill their friends wish… right? Thinking about that is enough to make Jiwon has a headache. Ah, that’s bad. She better prepares for today’s lessons.

On the break time, Haneul texts her. She was surprised of his coming text. She looks around, makes sure no one see because she doesn’t like big fuss over something. He said that he wanted to meet her. Jiwon goes to the rooftop and leaves her friends. Boa doesn’t ask her where she goes, but she has her own predictions.

Haneul is already on the top floor, waiting for her. He plans to tell his strategy to her, makes sure she wants to join with him. Finding him is not so difficult, once she gets off from the lift and turns right, she can see him standing. She goes to him, stands next to him. Haneul is aware of her presence.

“What’s up?” she said soullessly.

“I think we should go with the flow of this matchmaking game,” Haneul said it straightforwardly, without waiting any minutes for him to talk. Jiwon sighs. She knew he wants to say this. “I know you mind with it, but when we fulfill their wishes, then we could break it off,” he explains further. Jiwon is in doubt with this.

“Why?” Jiwon said. “It’s one of your strategy too to play with me? Go with my flow, be my rival, is that the same?” suddenly she becomes furious remembering what he said yesterday. Haneul sighs.

“That’s different than this. But just for this to over quickly, let’s go with their pace then we could get over this,” he said it once again. “It will be turn out easy.”

“Is there nothing more than this?”

“No, unless you want to see them forcing their way for us every day,” Haneul looks to her. “You don’t want that, do you?” Jiwon doesn’t want that. She wants to get over this quickly. “Then, it’s all settled,” he said and leaves her zoning out. If the case is like this, then she has no other choice then to be in the same pace with him… and those bunch of supporters.

After that happening, her friends’ motives are easy to read. She is somewhat irritated, while Boa advised her to take it easy. How can? Her private life is being disturbed. Jiwon looks at Haneul who is calmer than her. What the… How come? Why does he not take any action?

Mad at her friends, mad at Haneul too, but she can’t do anything.

Then on lunch time, she knew that her classmates already planned for him and her to spend their time alone. Jiwon suddenly doesn’t feel like eating.

Haneul is walking with her, side by side. They haven’t talked since morning. Jiwon already said to him that she didn’t want to eat, he didn’t respond but he led their way to the… library. “Why?” Jiwon asks.

“You said you felt like not eating, so instead of I’m eating alone let just spend time in library,” he explains. Jiwon stops. She knows then that he’s hungry but he wants to go with her pace. What is this? Strange, she felt. Haneul stops and turns back, seeing Jiwon stands still. “You don’t want to go in?” Jiwon shakes her head.

“Let’s just sit somewhere and have you eaten first. I don’t mind. I can read my novel,” she said and leaves him. By force of her action, Haneul is following her.

“I don’t know that you like novel and stuff,” he starts a conversation.

“Yeah, well, it’s a hobby,” Haneul looks at the novel she holds. Biography ones.

“You like history, don’t you?” he asks again. She is astonished at how he knows that and she realizes that her novel is being held. She just nods to him.

Minutes later they arrived at the bench and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter