14th

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Looks like you bring your guitar lately, Haneul-a,” Junho states the fact he saw lately in him. Haneul just smiles. “You’re planning something, aren’t you?” with his question, Haneul shakes his head.

He sighs. “I don’t know if it will work,” Junho already guesses that he must be planning something.

“Whatever it is, you never know if you never try,” Junho pats his back, kind of giving him a cheer.

Jiwon is spending her time with Boa again in the garden. “What will you do?” Boa asks. Jiwon looks confused with her question. “I know you’re over with him, but what will you do?”

“I have nothing to do with him again,” she said weakly.

“Don’t you want him to explain all over it again to you?” Boa asks. Jiwon nods, she kind of want to hear it from him but she is not sure herself if she’s ready to hear it or not. “Do you want to talk with him?” Jiwon is surprised by this question. She shakes her head.

“Actually, I don’t know,” she sighs.

“It’s hurt to ignore people, you know,” Jiwon widens her eyes hearing this from Boa.

“Do you think I’m ignoring him?” she asks her. Boa doesn’t answer, let Jiwon has her own opinion. But Jiwon admits she’s kind of ignoring him. She sighs once again.

“I just hope it’s over in a good way,” Boa said what’s in her heart once again and Jiwon just looks at her. It’s already over, isn’t it? Jiwon thinks, but she is not sure of that either. It’s hard.

She goes home like usual, before everything involving him in her world. As she walks to her house, she finds a familiar car stops in front of her house. She is surprised because Haneul is there. What is he doing? Suddenly, Jiwon stops, thinking if she should go home or not. If she doesn’t go home by now, her mom will ask her and plus she gets nowhere to go. Then, she braves herself to go home.

As she arrives in front of her door, the door is opened by her mom and Haneul comes out from her house. They are surprised, finding each other face to face. They don’t say anything until her mom said, “You home?” to Jiwon. She just nods and bows herself awkwardly to him and comes inside.

“Okay, I take my leave, then,” Haneul said. Jiwon is inside but still can hear him and the sound of his car engine. She’s in living room and not walking upstairs yet.

Her mom comes inside again after bid goodbye with him. She’s seeing her daughter in the living room and it’s right moment to say it to her, “For you.” Her mom is giving her a music sheet. Jiwon is confused. She doesn’t know how to read it. “Oh, I forgot,” then her mom is giving a CD also. “You don’t tell me that you already notice him as your childhood friend,” her mom complains to Jiwon for not telling her. Jiwon just raises her shoulder, she ignores her mom’s complaint.

Haneul gives her music sheet… with lyrics and… CD. She sighs. She doesn’t know what to do with this other than listen to it, but she doesn’t have any courage to do it. Or shouldn’t she do it? Because of one reason…? Haneul didn’t meet her directly but gave it through her mom, he could just find time to meet her and give it to her?

Well, should she grip on that opinion of her firmly? She lays in her bed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter