12th

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And the day comes. Jiwon intentionally comes late when the lecturer just about to come to class and she sits right away next to Boa. Everybody looks to her and she notices their glances toward her. “What’s wrong? It’s rare to see you come this hour,” Boa whispers to her as the lecturer already in the class.

“Later,” she replies, without any expression. Boa senses that Jiwon is back to her own self, but what happened? Is Haneul related to this?

As come to Boa’s notice, she did hear what Haneul talked about Jiwon this morning when Junho asked about her to him. He just said, “I don’t know. My texts are not replied yet,” so Boa senses there must be something wrong between them.

Just like Boa predicted before, on the lunch time, she doesn’t see any interaction between them. Jiwon just passes Haneul on her way and he doesn’t seem to stop her or follow her either. Junho also senses this. It is too awkward between them. Their classmates see it but they do nothing about it. The problems are already in the couple’s part, even though they feel a slight disappointment seeing the original situation is back.

“What happened?” Boa shoots it right away to her after they arrived at the garden. Jiwon sits and settles her lunch on the table, without even looking at Boa even she did hear what her friend asked. She sighs and looks down. Boa sits beside her and waits her to tell the whole story.

“I’m tired to tell all of it,” Jiwon starts, weakly. Boa sympathizes with her, then rubs her back to calm her down. “But, I’m more tired if I’m keeping this alone,” then Jiwon prepares herself. Boa sees how hard for her friend to tell it.

After minutes of waiting, Jiwon tells all of it to Boa. She listens to all of the details. How hurt Jiwon is, how tired she is, how disappointed she is. Boa hugs her, tries to calm her down.

“I never thought Haneul involved in this matchmaking plan, because I just knew that Junho planned all of this,” Boa said to Jiwon and Jiwon is confused too. “I need Junho’s explanation after this,” Jiwon shakes her head, telling Boa that she didn’t have to do that. “I need, okay. We can’t rely fully on one’s side. I mean… I don’t think you’re lying, but hearing their side of story could make us understand more,” Boa’s right. Boa as always is Jiwon’s reminder of wisdom.

And Boa did what she had said before. It’s time to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter