13th

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days are passed and they haven’t made any progress. If people ask Jiwon what happened, Boa always covers for her. She’s thankful for Boa, she is too tired to talk with them.

Different with Haneul, who explaining that they are over. Of course part of the classmate is disappointed because they were all out in making the matchmaking succeed, but for days of dating then they were over. It was all useless. “Sorry, guys,” Haneul said because he didn’t make them join by accident. But their friends hope for the best for both of them. “Thanks,” he replies.

Lately too, Jiwon is trying to keep her spirit on. It’s lying if she’s not thinking about it. After Haneul admitted himself as the boy in the picture, automatically it’s her first love. The unforgettable one. Then, her moments with him in the past are running in her mind but in the end it always reminds her of him. Those faces features on the chubby, bald, and tall boy is him. Kang Haneul. No wonder he gave her the similar vibe on the first day they met.

It was the college entrance ceremony. She only knew Boa, her middle school friend and also her best friend. Other than that, she hoped someone introduced him/herself to her because she is introvert. Bad thing is that, on the first day she didn’t know where the hall was. Boa had not arrived yet and she couldn’t brave herself to ask anybody presence. But looking at the time, she thought that she better asked for directions.

She saw from a far a boy, looking pretty good and neat from his appearance, kind of cool for youth. Somehow reminds her of one of her childhood friend. Tall, the straight back adding the coolness when that person walks. But she shakes her head, getting rid of her imagination running wild.

Jiwon started to sit down,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter