15th

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, why didn’t you do it?” Boa asks her after listening to all of her explanation. Jiwon doesn’t answer her question quickly, she ignores it. She doesn’t know why she did not do it.

“Maybe because I still doubt it myself,” she explains. Boa sighs. Lately, Jiwon has so many doubts in her.

“Why don’t you just go for it? Be brave and try to do it,” Boa advices her. Jiwon knows that she should gather her courage to take action. “Don’t be scared. Doubt will be always there, but fight it,” ah… should she take her advice? She thinks she should… but… gather up a courage is not easy. However in the end, it’s a fight with herself.

They are on the way back to the class, somehow they pass with Haneul. Jiwon is surprised but manages to bow to him, but he doesn’t respond. He’s too flustered to respond to her. They haven’t been talking yet. Boa is more surprised seeing Jiwon greets Haneul like that. “Looks like you forgave him?” Boa asks. Jiwon raises her shoulders.

“Maybe,” she answers randomly. “It’s just… I don’t know how I should put it… Er, I don’t want to make things awkward in public even though we have problems,” Jiwon explains, but Boa looks at her strangely.

“That means… you forgave him and you want to talk with him like usual,” Boa sighs. “I want to curse at you right now for your… idiocy?” she truthfully speaks to Jiwon and her friend just smacks her slightly. “Just admit it.”

Maybe everything just seems easy if she just admits her feeling.

“Okay, so I want to do your task in group of two,” Mrs. Kim, the lecturer, said.

“Let’s poll it out,” Junho said. He’s definitely not going to choose. It seems like the pair will be chosen by a simple poll.

All of it done their polls and the result is out, that makes Jiwon and Haneul are in one team. She sighs secretly. It can’t be helped since it’s for task and Mrs. Kim doesn’t like excuses. The task is for next week, so they have to make a meeting from today.

Everybody is feeling awkward by this coincidence. “How can the smartest pair up with themselves?” they just complain like that to ease the tense. Junho and Boa looks at each other. They can’t help it too.

The class is finished, by force Jiwon have to take an action since it’s their task. They all get out from class and Jiwon follows Haneul from behind until they reach the parking lot. When Haneul wants to open his car door, he just notices then that Jiwon is standing beside her. It’s pretty much surprising her.

“About the task,” she starts. So she wants to talk about that, huh… “I think it’s best for us to do it from tomorrow,” she said, bravely enough to look to him. Haneul gathers his courage too, to look at her.

He’s still has those eyes, she wakes up from her illusion but brave enough to still look to him. “Okay,” he answers shortly. “I gotta go,” he gets into the car and she leaves the lot.

Haneul sighs. Being teamed up with her based on polls, well… he couldn’t blame the fair system. Somehow… he’s not sure of what will happen next between them. He was talking with her and just left like that, he realized that it looked like much of coward. He closed his eyes. Since he gave the CD, he still has a hope that she listened. But until now, he haven’t received her text yet. Or maybe she is not brave enough to text me? He thinks positive. But as he thinks positively, the negative one also comes in mind. Things are not sure if it’s not asked properly.

Should I text her first? He’s thinking and sighing again. This is difficult, or is he making this difficult? He grunts. He doesn’t know anymore. He will text her. “Where do we meet tomorrow?” it is sent. He seems crazy just sending that simple text.

But Jiwon is the same. She receives the text and she knows she has to reply it, but someho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter