6th

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like Jiwon’s prediction last night, her classmates will talk about ‘it’ over and over again and how they will say, “Oh, so sweet!” and something else like that. She just can smile forcibly and ignore them. Haneul responds their reactions with smile too, but more sincere and friendly. She sighs. The exam is coming closer so she better stays focus on it.

Similar thing like days before happened where Haneul would follow her and ask things while she was studying. It happens today too. Jiwon just goes to the library and Haneul in minutes later shows himself beside her.

Jiwon already uses her energy to sigh and Boa realizes that her friend sighs more than ever. This matchmaking thing is making a burden on Jiwon, but she tries to not care about that and take it as everyday’s joke. Still… for her, this ‘everyday joke’ is too overboard.

Haneul follows her in reason that they can study together. Jiwon sighs again, but anyway if he said that, she wanted them to have a real studying session not a chatting session like this. “Tell me about your first love more,” Haneul recommends her. Jiwon shakes her head.

“You go first,” she says, continuing reading on political issues. Haneul knows that he can’t disturb her, no matter what. He can’t make her look at him, ditching her studies.

“My first love is pretty… I already met her by the way,” Haneul continues to find a bait for her to join him talking. Jiwon just nods, but still studying well. Haneul is desperate.

“Then, we can get over with this stuff, right?” Jiwon replies to him, regarding to the matchmaking things. Haneul is surprised because she said such things, again with the matchmaking thing.

“Just for a while,” he needs to find a reason again for her to stay in plan with him. Jiwon sighs again.

“Until when? Don’t you regret it if your first love is taken by someone else?” Jiwon asks him, but still studying. Haneul doesn’t give her any respond. Good thing is that, she can make him silent just a moment. “It’s better if you study right now, just like you said before, you wanted to study,” she reminds him sarcastically. He gives up, now he joins her in studying.

Along with the studying session, Haneul asks a lot of question regarding to the lesson. Jiwon is surprised by how well Haneul is listening to her and som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter