7th

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every time on the last day of the exam, Jiwon always looks pale. She knows she will be sick. It’s because she’s going too overboard with her body. She knows she can’t always have a late night sleep, but the exam week makes her always awake also her determination to win. Haneul already knows about this, because it’s just not one time Jiwon looks pale on exam. The class knows it. Even Boa always tells her to keep her health, but Jiwon doesn’t listen.

And… something happens. Jiwon faints after the exam is finished and this is bring everyone a surprise. “Jiwon-a!” somebody shouts when Jiwon falls from her seat, hard. Everybody goes to her, including Haneul. He makes a way for him to carry Jiwon. “Just bring her to the hospital!” Boa said, her worry comes again and Haneul carries her right away. Boa follows him and takes Jiwon’s stuff with her.

“You should hear me, Jiwon-a,” Haneul said it whisperingly to her. Well, she might not even hear this because she’s fainting. Haneul doesn’t think she would go overboard with this. Her obsession needs to be stopped.

They arrive at the hospital nearby and Jiwon is treated right away. It takes 15 minutes to have her fully awake and another half to take care of the administration. The doctor said that her immune is low because of tiredness. Boa sighs, she is sad of course. Boa comes inside first, Haneul decides to wait outside.

“Who brought me here?” she asks Boa, weakly. Jiwon gets no strength in her words. She just wants to close her eyes.

“Me…” Boa said. “And Haneul,” Jiwon hears his name. Boa takes a seat beside the bed and talks to her. “Please, Jiwon-a. Don’t go overboard with this,” Jiwon sighs. She realizes then that she is just lost from the bet. Well, she might win with the scores but her health prevents her to win “if nothing negative happens”. This… being in hospital is already negative… well, bad… happens. What can she say anymore if Haneul asks for her responsibility?

“Oh yeah. By the way,” Boa starts talking again. Jiwon looks at her, “Haneul wants to come in. Is that okay?” she asks her carefully. Jiwon shakes her head weakly. She needs time to face him. “Alright then,” Boa said. “We have no time left. I already contacted your mom,” Boa tells her. Jiwon remembers that her mom will know about this. Scratch that, already knew about this. She makes her mom worries. “I’ll take my leave, then.”

 

The next day, Jiwon is accompanied by her mom. As soon as her mom was coming, she couldn’t stop talking, giving Jiwon advices and lectured her. Jiwon just nodded along with her. Gladly today she could eat by her own, without having her mom feeding her.

“Your friend will visit you today,” her mom said as she’s folding Jiwon’s clothes.

“Hm?” Jiwon reacts.

“Your friend, Haneul. The one who is always riding you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter