8th

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actually, she still doubts him. If they said it publicly, would they believe right away? For her, that’s impossible. Right now, she spends time with him because he wants to talk about plan. Lately, she doesn’t complain. It’s lessen and it’s surprising to herself.

“First, let’s fix your obsession,” he said. Jiwon sips her coffee, looks uninterested with the topic he brings. It’s two weeks since Jiwon got out from hospital. In those weeks her classmates visited her, even Haneul made a scenario in front of them. Luckily, her mother wasn’t in there when they acted like a couple. Thinking of it was kind of disgusting for her.

A week ago, the score was published. Jiwon didn’t get the scholarship, it fell to the other student in different major. What to say, she couldn’t complain to the institute, she didn’t have any right to do it. But the scores were pretty satisfying. Haneul is above her, however.

“It’s a key of having fun,” he said it playfully. Jiwon just sighs. How can she fight back his words? Where he can brag about having fun and having good scores at the same time? Unlike her, forcing herself and got sick, and having good scores below him. “Since it’s holiday, I got plan full of teaching you having fun,” he smiles. Jiwon just eats her cookies. He sighs because she doesn’t even pay attention to him. “Jiwon-a,” he calls her with that manly tone of him.

“Yeah?” she answers but still, her eyes are looking somewhere else. Her reaction is enough to make he feels frustrated. He holds her hand, she widens her eyes and tries to let her hand go.

“You’re being rude and I think I should have some kind of force to you,” he said his disappointment. “Look at opponent’s eyes while talking, respect them a bit!” she is startled because he’s suddenly rising his tone.

“Sorry,” she said. Well, she feels guilty now. He’s kind of right.

“Sorry, too, for rising my voice to you,” Haneul said this one gently to her, then he lets go of his hand. She nods. “So, back to the having fun,” he said it playfully. As Jiwon can see from him, his face tells so much expression and hidden exciting plan he’s been thinking about. Jiwon just chuckles. Haneul was surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter