3rd

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jiwon is mostly ignoring Haneul if he tries to talk with her or anything and her classmates sure find it strange but she doesn’t care. The whole matchmaking thing… she just wants to get over it, makes her friend stop putting false hope on something unsure. Because of her ignoring him, she puts a wall too to her classmates who try to talk with her. Even Boa.

Haneul knows he did wrong. Because of what he said yesterday, he receives the after effect.

Today’s lesson is done. Jiwon quickly gets out from class, the other wants Haneul to talk with her and finishes this thing in a good manner. Haneul chases her, doesn’t expect that Jiwon could walk that fast. He runs to her and grabs her hand again. She is forcibly stopped and looked behind her. Now, she meets the person she doesn’t want to meet the most. “Let us talk,” he drags her. She fights but then the other crowd is watching so she sighs and doesn’t fight back which Haneul is smiling all about without her knowing.

They arrive at the library where everything is quiet as it seems, literally not if they choose a good spot on the corner where it is very quiet and little did students know about it. Haneul knows, he chooses it and Jiwon is not looking happy all about it. He drags her into the corner and Jiwon doesn’t look to him… again. He sighs. “I’m sorry if I was dragging you like that, but we need to talk.”

Jiwon is in anger again after remembering of what happened yesterday. His hateful statement is just… completely makes her mind going blank! She doesn’t know what to do! “What… I don’t really want to talk about it.” She moves, but he puts a barricade with his hands. She is brooding. “Can you not act like this?”

“Can you just talk to me, a little bit?” he fights back with words. She knows, if she doesn’t want to talk then she should face the consequences from him, no matter what. She sighs, grunts,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter