4th

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What happened with you yesterday?” Boa worries about Jiwon who was like an alienated person. It was a usual thing for her and the other, so that’s why one of the reason she asks because she doesn’t want Jiwon to feel lonely.

“Nothing,” she doesn’t want to tell. Usually when Boa asks, Jiwon tells her right away, goes into their hideout and Jiwon tells everything, even crying. But right now is different. She puts a wall from her.

“Okay then,” Boa decides to wait until Jiwon tells her what happened. If it’s regarding to Haneul, even, Boa is ready to help, reconcile them but she thinks that’s one of the solution Jiwon hates the most. She sighs. Ever since she joins the other into Jiwon and Haneul matchmaking, she doesn’t know what to do. Indeed, a part of her wants Jiwon to change in a positive way, stop stressing herself but she is sorry for Jiwon too if she does it forcibly.

Since tomorrow they have a homework, Jiwon will excuse herself in break time to finish it. Haneul knows her daily studying activities, because the other tells him and he observes it himself. Sometimes he just wants to take away the books from her harshly and burn it, then run away with her.

It’s break time. Jiwon already prepares herself to get out from the class, Haneul is observing her movement. She stands up and he does. He excuses himself to his friends and follows Jiwon secretly to nowhere. The interesting thing is that no one ever knows where she does her task, except Boa, because she does it in their hideout.

Haneul discreetly follows her and they arrive in Jiwon and Boa’s hideout. Jiwon still doesn’t notice Haneul at all. As he knows, it’s the garden on the rooftop where no one knows about it even the garden itself. Their campus doesn’t have a gardening club, so who does this planting of flowers and others?

He is slowly opening a transparent door in front of him. Right as he comes to the garden, Jiwon is not seen. He looks to his left and right, but no sign of her. He carefully walks to the back, maybe she is there.

And he’s right. She is already doing her homework with her lunch in the table. The back is really beautifully decorated with white round tables, a seat for two and a bench. Haneul carelessly sits in the bench, behind her. His footsteps are pretty well heard so Jiwon looks to behind her and finds him. She is disappointed.

“Don’t give me that look!” Haneul said to her, happily. Jiwon doesn’t respond and just sigh, continuing on her activity. Then Haneul sits beside her, looking at her and smile. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter