17th

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing he saw when he stepped into the class, the bunch of girls were talking. They were so immersed until forgot that boys were able to listen to their girls talk. But he didn’t notice that Jiwon and Boa were in the part of it.

The next thing, he heard one of them said, “I hope you and Haneul go well together again,” and the other girls were agreeing to her. Haneul just smiled and this sentence was enough to gather the boys attention, but Junho just looked to him.

Listening to this, Jiwon was burdened and Boa could see that so Boa interrupted the chants and said, “Okay girls. Stop with the chants of hope, let Jiwon has her own peace of mind,” then the girls were slightly disappointed and got back to their seat. Haneul listened to Boa’s sentence too. He was instantly reminded that Jiwon still needs to take her time.

It’s another lesson and Haneul can’t stop thinking what the girls had said earlier. Truthfully speaking, it’s one of his concern now how to make their relationship back into normal but Haneul doesn’t just want her as a friend, he wants more, but he needs time. It’s pretty occupying his mind because he doesn’t take any note.

Boa notices that Haneul isn’t into the lesson. She sits in the back while Haneul was in the middle, so she could see anything what the others do from the back (with Jiwon besides of her). Opposite of Haneul, Jiwon still can focus on the lesson even though she had that ‘love’ talks earlier.

After 90 minutes, the lesson is over. Jiwon settles everything neatly, makes sure nothing is left while Haneul is coming to her. “See you later, Jiwon-a,” Boa excuses herself and Jiwon just nods at her without looking.

“Finish already?” Haneul asks and Jiwon starts to look to him and nods. These days, Jiwon shows him a lot of her smiles. “Shall we go? I got a nice hang out, wanna see?” he says his true intentions.

“Okay then,” Jiwon smiles. Haneul is happy right now because the first plan is going well and Jiwon is in a good mood.

She follows him along. “It’s better to walk side by side, anyway,” he said and Jiwon just chuckles, recognizing that she’s acting like a dragged niece rather than a friend.

“The weather is very nice today,” Jiwon said and it’s rare to have this nice sunny weather with vast blue sky in their area. A lot of drizzling rain these days and it’s enough to bother her. She doesn’t like rain. Haneul just nods, doesn’t give her any respond. She feels strange by it. “You seem… different today. A less… very less words coming out from you,” Haneul is startled because Jiwon notices him right away. “Tell me what happened. We are friends after all,” Haneul can’t really seem to tell her about what concerns him right now. The girls talk.

“Well, the topic I think is really sensitive,” Haneul denies her offer to listen to him.

“Really?” Jiwon confirms. “I’m not forcing you by the way. But if simple things concern you, you better clear it up right away. Simple problems can be big and dangerous, you know,” she’s giving her advice. It’s kind of new to him, Jiwon gives such advice to another person other than Boa. After their reconcilement, Jiwon shows him a lot of her new sides which almost all of it make him surprised.

They come into the Haneul’s recommended place. A cozy noodle place for singles, especially youths. The traditional modern wood design and the seat arrangement are taking his interest. He knows from someone that the price is affordable too and people can eat privately if they don’t want people beside them to look. There’s partition in each bar seat.

“Good thing that I’m hungry right now,” Jiwon seems okay with the place he recommended. She views the design and all the decoration placement. Somehow amazes her.

“Let’s sit here,” Haneul chooses a sit in the bar seat, close to the wall. He lets her sits beside the wall and he op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter