5th

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boa sighs, at the same time feels disappointed to know now that their garden has already been invaded by Kang Haneul. That means Haneul is probably going there more often to spend time with Jiwon. “I don’t think you follow her there,” Boa sends a text to him at class. Haneul reads it and realizes then that the garden is the girls’ secret place. He is just mouthing sorry to Boa.

The girls don’t have any secret place again now, so they decide to hang out in each other’s house. It takes time and distance so that’s why they decided to have a secret place in campus. It’s impossible now since Haneul… Ah. Boa doesn’t want to think about that.

Being said… right now there is a debate class. The situation is really awkward and because Haneul and Jiwon are debating against each other. The classmates just stare at them and don’t know how to stop either because they don’t have a good opinion in joining the debate. After class they will spend time at karaoke, sing and play some games, the situation between them will be so awkward. They are thinking to get them reconcile.

In the end, the debate is (fortunately) won by Jiwon. She is all happy and smiling making her classmates don’t worry anymore about the karaoke time later. Wonder if Haneul won, then there was no situation where Jiwon is talking and actively participated. She is very competitive.

“Since you win the debate, you should join in our game too,” Junho put his arm around Jiwon and she’s just looking at him with no interest at all. He knows it, “Oh, c’mon!”

She sighs. “Unless you guys don’t play a non-sense game, I’ll be fine,” he knows Jiwon will answer like this. Suddenly, Haneul appears beside Junho.

“Well, I’ll join indeed,” then Junho grins widely to him, hi-fives with him happily the other just laughs at him.

“You should have motivation like Haneul.”

“C’mon, one game doesn’t damage your study easily, right?” he smirks to her. Jiwon sighs once again. How come he could say that? Suddenly she remembers her unintended bet with him. She grunts and throws Junho hands harshly.

“Okay, let’s go,” Jiwon accepts his challenge. They make a circle and they are going to play King’s game. Jiwon doesn’t like this kind of game where they takes turn to tell this number and that number should hug or kiss or whatever disgusting. She regrets herself joining in. Boa just smile lightly at Jiwon’s agony. Sometimes, she wants Jiwon to have a crazy fun like this.

The other people who already got their number is out but giving instructions which makes Jiwon’s impatient, because no one calls her number yet. She hopes she doesn’t end with Haneul in doing this game.

“My turn,” said Bohyung. Her eyes are moving left and right, evilly smiling, ready for the next target. The uncalled are nervous, half hoping that they don’t get it, half hoping they get it with someone their like. Bohyung suddenly laughs like a villain and everyone is surprised by that.

The eliminates are laughing at her actions. Bohyung prepares her mind and she is ready to call. “Okay…” she takes time to call, gives a thrill to her friends. “Number 21 and 18, please kiss,” the other reacts “Ooh,” sighs are relieved, “Glad it wasn’t me!” the other is anticipating who will be doing this things.

Junho says, “Might have nightmare on this,” the eliminates laughed and watched. Somebody already records a video for the whole game.

Jiwon looks nervously to her stick and… she gets it. She manages her expression, joining others in looking. The spectators are frustrated because no one is showing up. “I can’t stand this,” says one of them. One of her classmates goes around and sees the stick number by force. He comes to her. “Sorry, Jiwon-a, I have to do this to be fair,” he pulls her stick hard because Jiwon defends herself too. He mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter