1st

Cherry Blossom Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon is looking at her newest schedule on campus. She’s majoring on International Affairs and it’s her second year with the second term. Nowadays, campus life is just so hectic for her since she has to manage for her GPA. She needs her GPA to stay at this right state. GPA 4.00 that makes her like that. No space for her love life whatsoever. In addition one of her classmate is her rival.

“Take it easy, Jiwon-a,” Boa, her classmate, said to her. Jiwon just smiles to her but she doesn’t take Boa’s advice. Studying is very important to her. Jiwon aims for the scholarship for the next year as well, but one rival is holding her back. “At least, you got an A,” Boa said it easily. Jiwon smirks. She doesn’t all agree with what Boa said. Getting all A is easy for Jiwon, but having the best score is the main point.

“Look, you’re rival is coming,” Woobin said to her as she looks who’s coming to this class, none other than Haneul. Kang Haneul. The smartest guy in class. Also her rival.

Haneul looks to Jiwon, but he doesn’t smile neither does her. She doesn’t know when Haneul becomes her rival but the atmosphere around him just makes her think that he is her rival. She had once sat beside him when the lecturer came to class just to hand out their exam. Haneul got the best score and she did, but she sensed a competitiveness around him even though she wasn’t directly telling him to compete with her.

Haneul takes his seat on the back so he can see Jiwon clearly. It’s much more like observing and Jiwon senses that she was being watched so she makes sure to not meet him in the eyes. It was too burdensome for her.

Then class starts to be filled. The prankster is already in class, currently the mood booster also. He goes around class to greet everybody and have a joke with them. “Yo, what’s up bro!” he goes to Haneul and greets him, does his special handshake. Haneul greets him with the prankster’s handshake. He’s friendly, he gets friends, but he doesn’t get along with Jiwon yet. That’s an exception.

“Hey guys, I got an idea!” the prankster comes to the front of class and makes an announcement. The others are excited to hear, except Jiwon who thinks he will just make another non-sense idea.

“I’m looking forward to it,” Boa said and Jiwon looks at her strangely. Since when Boa does care about what the prankster said? “Don’t look at me like that. By the way he will make a great announcement. I was already told before. This time, he will make it public,” Boa explains and that makes Jiwon kind of a bit anticipates him.

“Tell us, Junho-ya!” shouts the other friend. Junho is all grinning. Surely, he has an unimportant idea to announce and Jiwon can look to his expression. She fails to anticipate him. What a bother.

“Hear him!” Boa said again to Jiwon and she just raises her shoulder, kind of listening but not really.

“You guys ready?” Junho rises the curiosity then the class starts to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter