Chapter 8

Sing to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseo ended up bringing Lay five different dishes and a dessert. "I don't think I can finish all of this." Lay stared wide-eyed at all the food.

"That's okay! Minji always goes overboard when friends come." Minseo shrugged. "You don't have to finish it all. You could even bring the leftovers home if you want. But hey, nice seeing you. I gotta meet up with Chanyeol so I'm heading out. Bye!" She waved and skipped off before Lay could reply.

Lay's stomach growled again. Might as well dig in. Wow, this is amazing! Lay looked at the dish in wonderment. As Lay ate he looked around. The restaurant was beautiful. But, where are all the people? He noticed he was the only customer left.

"The restaurant is closing down to prepare for dinner." Minji pulled out the chair across Lay and sat down. "I want to apologize for earlier. I should've just thanked you instead of arguing with you."

"No, I should be the one apologizing. What I said at Kris's house yesterday was uncalled for."

"Well, I think you had a reason for saying the things you did." Minji smiled at him. "But I have a question for you. It was you who woke me up in class right?"

Lay nodded. "And I have one for you." He raised an eyebrow at her. "You were the girl I bumped into at the mall?"

Minji looked down from embarassment. Dang it, he did recognize me! She smiled at him. "Yeah."

Lay studied her face. Minji scrunched her eyebrows in reaction. "I like your makeup. If I didn't look closely I wouldn't have recognized you."

"Thanks." Minji sighed in relief. It was making her uncomfortable how he was studying her and it brought back memories of her dream. A thought passed through her mind. "Do I look that much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter