Chapter 5

Sing to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji went out the back door of Kris's house, not wanting to disturb the happy atmosphere of the others. Tears were forming in her eyes and she tried to blink them away. I hate crying. Why did he have to say that? I didn't do anything to him! Seeing him smile and flashing her his dimple flashed across her mind. He looks so sweet but is actually nothing but a big jerk! She heard footsteps behind her and quickly wiped her tears.

"Minji! Are you okay?" Xiumin caught up to her and grabbed her shoulders, forcing her to face him. "What happened? Did he hurt you?" Minji shook her head. "Then why did you cry?" He put his hand on her chin and made her look him the eyes.

"Because I'm a big crybaby. It's really nothing." She swatted his hand away from her face. "Thanks." She pulled him into a hug.

Xiumin sighed. Minji was stubborn and if she didn't want to tell him there was nothing he could do about it. He wrapped his arms around her tighter.

 

 

Lay watched them embrace from the window. I knew it. They are dating. For some reason this made Lay more mad. He turned away and started dancing again.

 

 

"What's taking Minji so long to go the bathroom?" Jiwoo asked, starting to get worried.

"Oh, that's just my sister. She always takes long." Minseo told her.

"We were thinking she got lost." Chen added.

"Yeah, we sent Xiumin to go fetch her." Baekhyun informed.

"Lay's gone too." Luhan y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter