Chapter 4

Sing to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay was sitting on the couch beating everyone with a bored expression. "Is that really all you guys got?"

"How can you possibly be so good at this game when it's our first time playing?" Luhan was annoyed. Lay always won at every game. The others just nodded in agreement. Lay seemed distracted while playing, yet won effortlessly. Then the doorbell rang.

"It must be the others." Jiwoo said, looking up from the couch.

"I'll get it." Kris got up and walked to the door.

Lay sighed. He kept trying to that girl out of this thoughts but she kept finding her way back in. You don't know anything about her. You don't even know her name! This girl was getting dangerous. He didn't want to think about her and yet he couldn't help it. Lost in thought he didn't notice when Kris and his friends come into the room. He vaguely heard the introductions but a voice suddenly snapped him back to reality. It was a high, sweet voice. He turned to the speaker, intrigued.

"Hi everyone, I'm Minji. Nice to meet you all." She smiled the cutest little smile. At first Lay thought that he was going crazy, he's been thinking about her so much that she finally appeared in front of him. He shook his head and went back to zoning out.

 

 

After the introductions were done the boys crowded around the TV to be the next in line to play. The girls moved over to the table behind the couch to give the boys room. Minji wasn't 100% sure, but that Lay guy looked like the one to wake her up. She was looking at Lay trying to figure out if it really was him when Yuna interrupted her thoughts.

"Interested in someone?" Yuna teased. "As long as it isn't Suho!

"Me?" Minji asked surprised.

"And as long as it isn't Kris!" Jiwoo interjected.

Minji laughed. "Oh, no! I was just thinking that I've seen that guy before." She nodded towards Lay.

"Lay? Well, I wouldn't be surprised. You go to SNU, right? So does he." Yuna reasoned.

"Maybe you saw him walking around or in your class or something." Minseo sat up, interested in the direction of the conversation. This was the first time in two years that Minji has even looked at a guy that wasn't in their friend group.

"Maybe." Minji shook her head. If it really was him he would have recognized me. She thought back to how he turned his head towards her when she introduced herself just to turn away again. "So what do you usually do when the guys just play games?"

"We usually play with them!" Jiwoo smiled. "And we're not bad. The games are pretty easy to pick up on."

"Sure. It's not like your boyfriends just don't let you win." Minseo joked. Jiwoo and Yuna opened their mouths to argue, but then thought about it. They turned their heads to one another and gasped.

"SUHO!"

"KRIS!"

Minji and Minseo just laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter