Chapter 15

Sing to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseo quickly shut her eyes and brought the pillow to cover her face. "Channie!" She complained. This movie was way to scary.

Chanyeol laughed. "Okay, okayyy. The movie is almost over, just endure it. We'll watch whatever you want afterwards." He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. She snuggled up to his side, still hiding her face. How can she be so comfortable with me, but still not have feelings for me? He thought, looking down at her. Minseo glanced up and met his gaze, pouting.

"I'm going to pick the girliest movie." She threatened. 

"Whatever you say, Princess." He ruffled her hair and went back to watching the movie. Minseo yawned, rubbed her eye, and closed her eyes.

 

 

Minji yawned and leaned against Lay as he played the piano. Lay looked down at her and continued to play, smiling to himself. When he finished his song Minji was already sleeping. 

"What are we going to do with you?" Lay asked out loud quietly. "You know, if I was a bad guy I could easily do something to you right now." He looked down at her, warning her. Then he smiled. Not wanting to wake her up, he slowly carried her over to the guest room. After tucking her into the bed, he went back to his music room and continued working on that song. For some reason tonight he just had the melody flowing out of him.

 

 

When Lay's parents came home, they found him sleeping on the piano. 

"Our boy is going to have neck and back problems if this continues any longer." Mrs. Zhang tsked. She grabbed a blanket and draped it on top of Lay.

"Honey..?" Mr. Zhang called her from down the hall.

"Yes?" She headed to her husband's voice.

"What is this?" Mr. Zhang asked, gesturing to a sleeping Minji in the guest bedroom.

Mrs Zhang's jaw dropped in surprise. Then as she felt the anger boiling, she recognized the face of the sleeping g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter