Chapter 1

Sing to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Minji rushed out of her class, jumping down the steps and racing towards her car. In her haste she didn’t even notice her four best friends calling after her.

“Jeez, that girl is going to trip at this rate.” Eunjung stated, staring at her best friend.

“Shall we start a countdown?” D.O. asked.

“3….2….1…” Chen started. At that moment Minji tripped over her own foot and went flying.

“And she’s down!” Cheered Xiumin as they rushed to Minji’s aid laughing.

“Wow. Really? Laughing at me while I’m down?” Minji asked sarcastically.

“That’s what you get for ignoring us!” Eunjung said, offering a hand to Minji. “What’s the hurry anyways?”

“Look at the date!” Minji exclaimed.

“Uhhh…May 2nd?” Xiumin asked, checking at his phone.

“What of it?” D.O. asked.

“I’m disappointed you both,” sighed Minji.

“It’s Minseo’s birthday!” Chen shouted.

“And that’s why you’re my favorite” Minji said, winking at Chen. Chen returned the wink.

For revenge, Eunjung let of her Minji’s hand and Minji fell back on the ground. Minji looked up at Eunjung and pouted but Eunjung just shrugged. “Let’s get going!”

Everyone got into the car and drove over to Minji's house. She went to her room and pushed out two huge boxes full of decroations.

"Okay you guys start with the decorating and I'll start on the cooking!" Having chefs for parents had it's perks! They taught her all their tricks so Minji will be baking the cake and all of Minseo's favorite food. She headed for the kitchen, leaving her friends to do their own thing.

"That's a lot of decorations..." Eunjung trailed off. "Well, we might as well start as soon as possible! I think we told Chanyeol to keep Minseo occupied for only three more hours."

"Ughhhhhh." The three boys groaned.

 

 

"Lay~!" Baekhyun said in a sing-song voice. "Come play with us~!"

"Yeah, write that song in your own time!" Kai shouted, game controller in hand. "Play with us while we're here."

"Seriously, I need a challenge. These two are no match for me!" Luhan cheered as the other two groaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter