Chapter 10

Sing to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This party is absolutely beautiful." Minseo commented to Minji. She looked around the gigantic ballroom filled with decorations.

"Agreed." Minji's breath was taken away. "And look, they used mom and dad's restaurant to cater. Do you know the hosts mom? Dad?" Minji and Minseo looked up to their parents, but saw that they already disappeared. They looked left and right for them.

"I'm going to take that as a yes." Minseo shook her head.

"Probably really good friends." Minji said. "They took off to find them right away. I'm starving, how about you?" Minseo nodded and they headed over to the food. After grabbing a small plate of sandwiches and dessert the moved off to the corner to eat.

"Minji? Minseo?" They heard and turned around. Once they turned around they saw Kris and Jiwoo.

"Oh!" Minseo made noises trying to talk with full. "What are you guys doing here?" She finally managed to ask when she swallowed.

Kris had a troubled look on his face. "Well...." He looked over to Jiwoo.

"I think it's fine." Jiwoo reassured him. "They're going to find out eventually."

"Lay invited us." Kris said. "His family is the host of the party."

Minseo looked completely shocked and Minji just nodded.

"Of course. I've heard mom and dad mention the Zhangs many times." She looked over at Minseo. "Lay's real name is Zhang Yixing."

"How do you know this?" Kris asked. Jiwoo and Minseo turned to Minji, also curious.

"He told me." Minji shrugged. "I'm thisty, want something to drink?" She looked to each person and they all shook their head.

"Well, I have to get back to my parents and I'll be taking Jiwoo with me." Kris motioned. "See you two later."

"Bye!" Jiwoo waved as Kris led her away. Minji and Minseo waved them goodbye. Minji took off towards the drinks while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter