Chapter 14

Sing to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseo resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the three guys trying to impress her with their wealth. Please someone take me away! Right as that thought crossed her mind, her phone received a text from Chanyeol. 

Hey loser, what are you doing right now? Nothing, that's what. Wanna watch this new movie I got? 

Minseo rolled her eyes but couldn't help smiling. At this dreaded party. These creeps won't leave me alone. Save me!

What's this? The great Minseo begging for help from a knight in shining armor?

Shut up. This is serious!

Okay, okay. Where are is my fair princess? I'll pick you up.

Minseo sighed in relief after she texted him the location. She could always count on Chanyeol for help. "Excuse me. It is getting late and I really must get going. Thanks for you company!" She scurried away from the men hoping they wouldn't follow.

 

 

Lay blinked at Minji. Minji blinked at Lay.

"Well, if you won't I will." Minji said, scooting Lay off the bench and placing the music sheets on the piano.

"Wait!" Lay reached for the sheets but Minji was quicker. "It's really not good."

"Nonsense." She straightened out the sheets and quickly looked over them before playing Lay's melody. After she finished, there was silence.

"See? I told you it wasn't good." Lay looked off to the side, embarrased.

"Are you kidding?" She grabbed Lay's face with both of her hands and made him face her. Lay looked at her shocked. "That was amazing! Sure, you could work on the middle part a little bit. And you know, finish the song. But this was great! You're a genius!"

Lay smiled. "Thanks." He rubbed his neck in embarassment. "Want to see my completed pieces?" He got up and walked over to his bookcase, grabbing two full folders. He went back to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter