Chapter 18

Sing to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"D.O.?"

"Hmm?" D.O. grabbed a handful of popcorn from the bucket before turning to face Eunjung.

"I doubt this is what your mom wanted you to do." She raised an eyebrow at him.

"And you'd be right." D.O. smirked. "Now be quiet, the movie is starting!" Eunjung shook her head, grabbed some popcorn, and sat back to enjoy the movie. Halfway through the movie Eunjung lifted the armrest seperating them and leaned on D.O's arm. A small smile crossed his face before returning to his usual blank stare.

"That movie was so confusing. Why did that girl do that in the end?" Eunjung pouted and they left the theater.

"Are you serious? She did it because she was jealous." D.O. rolled his eyes.

"No way! Jealousy isn't the only reason a girl does something." Eunjung pointed a finger at him accusingly. "They want you to think it's because she was jealous but I think it was something else. Like she's just crazy or something."

"Your opinion doesn't really count though. You chalk everything up to someone being crazy." D.O. pulled her in for a side hug, ruffling her hair.

"True." Eunjung laughed, wrapping her arm around his waist. "Now what?"

"I'm hungry." Eunjung gave him a weird look. "What?"

"You ate that whole extra large bucket of popcorn by yourself. How could you possibly be hungry?" D.O. shrugged, making Eunjung roll her eyes. "What do you want?"

"Not sure yet. What do you want?" 

"Steak! And bubble tea." 

"Sounds good to me. Let's grab bubble tea first." D.O. went around the car and opened the door for Eunjung.

Eunjung sighed. "You are so sweet. Whoever is your girlfriend is going to be one lucky girl!" She ducked her head and climbed into the car, pulling the door shut.

D.O. shook his head slightly and walked around the car, climbing into the driver's side. He glanced over at her oblivious face. "Idiot."

 

 

Minseo grabbed Chanyeol's torso as the wave came crashing down on her. Chanyeol wrapped his arms protectively around her, holding her steady in the wave pool.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol pulled back and looked her over.

"Yeah, these waves are stronger than I expected. Let's take a break and go on the water slides!" She pointed towards the huge slides on the other side of the water park.

"Ah...haha...ha.." Chanyeol nervously laughed. "How about just relaxing in the sun?"

Minseo bit her lip. Chanyeol couldn't help but melt a little. And notice that other guys were staring at her. "Fine. I got to choose the wave pool." Chanyeol sighed in relief. 

"Finally! Let's relax instead of running around." He , taking her hand and leading her to their towels laid out on the sand. He noticed some guys s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter