Chapter 3

Sing to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys," Luhan gasped, running to meet his friends at their usual spot. "I just saw Lay laugh!"

"What?!" Tao eclaimed. "He only laughs when we're around ever since...whatever. But why?"

"It doesn't matter why, as long as he's finally able to be himself again." Suho stated.

"Yeah, or he's gone mad." Kai popped his bubble gum. The rest of the guys stared at him. "What? It's a possibilty."

"In that case, we should find out the why." Kris looked across the field and saw Lay walking towards them. Instead of his usual emotionless face, there was a hint of a smile.

"What's up?" Lay asked, feeling their eyes staring at him. "Are you trying to see if I'm an alien or something?"

"A little bit." Tao scrunched up his nose. Before anyone could reply a girl walked up to the table.

"Hello! How has your day been so far?" She was answered with a chorus of "Goods" and "Alrights."

"Hey Yuna. How was your day?" Lay asked as Suho pulled her into a hug. This action earned a groan from Kai and Tao.

"It's been fine. So much homework though! And don't be jealous, Suho is all yours this weekend!" Yuna teased as Suho's arms s around her waist.

"No." Suho pouted into her neck. "You come too."

"Yeah," Kris chimed in. "I invited Jiwoo and some other girls too. It'll be fun!"

While everyone was discussing the plans for that weekend Lay found his thoughts kept drifting back to that girl with the drool. He caught a glimpse of her walking with her friend and smiled softly to himself.

Oh no. Lay thought. Did I just smile? This is bad. Lay wiped the smile from his face and returned to his usual emotionless face.

He already told himself not to get invovled with anymore girls. This girl was no exception. He threw his thoughts about her out and concentrated back into this friend's conversation.

 

 

Minji could die from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter