Chapter 2

Sing to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because the party ended so late and they all had classes the next day, the boys and Eunjung decided to just sleep over. Minji woke up eariler than usual and started preparing breakfast for nine people instead of the usual two. Minji didn't mind the extra work, in fact she enjoyed it. She loved cooking and feeding people and she also loved having people around to fill this huge house. This morning she decided on an American style breakfast with pancakes, waffles, sausages, scrambled egss, and hashbrowns. Right as she finished cooking Chen came down.

"Good morning, Gorgeous!" Chen greeted her.

"Ditto, Handsome." Minji shot back. Although they talked this way, both Chen and Minji knew they were just playing. They had a close bond but definitely not the relationship kind.

"Need help?" Chen asked while already grabbing plates and the utensils.

"Why ask if you're just going to do it anyways?" Minji grumbled. "Could you put them on the table, please?"

"What can I help with?" D.O. chimed in, popping his head from the doorway.

"Grab the cups?" Minji responded, portioning the food onto the plates.

"Good morning lovely!" Xiumin joked, wrapping his arms around Minji's waist.

"If you're so energetic then go wake up the rest of the house." Minji huffed, sticking her tongue out at Xiumin.

 

 

Music notes rang through the hallways at the Zhang house. Lay groaned and crumpled the music sheet in his hand and threw it aside. Ever since her he hasn't been able to write any songs. Everything just came out sounding....wrong. He stayed up all night, wishing, hoping for something to change. He thought he had it, the perfect melody. It was just in reach, but got further and further the more desperate he got. He glanced at the clock which read 7:34 A.M. He pushed himself away from the piano and went to shower.

After his shower, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter