Chapter 6

Sing to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay sat at his usual place on the table underneath the cherry blossom tree. His eyes were never resting, they were looking for Minji. He had realized that he was being unreasonably harsh on her. What happened in the past didn't include her and she was just the target of his misdirected anger. He spotted her walking with Xiumin towards the library. A scowl crossed his face. He got up and jogged to catch up to them.

"Hey! Minji, wait up!"

Minji turned at her name and smiled at Lay once she saw him. "Oh, hello Lay."

Once Lay caught up he noticed that Xiumin was glaring at him. This made him feel a little awkward, putting his hand behind his head. "Uhh, can I talk to you? Alone?" He glanced at Xiumin.

Minji tilted her head, confused. "Sure. See you later Xiumin." Xiumin reluctantly left and she sent him off with a smile. "What is it Lay?"

Lay looked around them at all the passing students. "Somewhere private." He grabbed her hand and led her to a secluded dance room. He looked away from her before starting. "I just wanted to apologize for how I acted yesterday. It was uncalled for and rude. You don't have to forgive me if you don't want to." His apology was met with silence. Oh great. She hates me and won't forgive me. When he finally gained the courage to look at her face he saw that she was smiling.

"You're so silly. No need to ask forgiveness on something that isn't even a problem!" She beamed at him, slowing walking towards him. She grabbed his hand in hers and leaned in. Lay pushed her away before the kiss could make contact.

"What are you doing?" Lay shouted. His sudden push cause Minji to lose her footing and fall on her .

She looked up at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter