Practice Makes Perfect

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was one thing that Yoona enjoyed more than resting than that would be eating, especially a long day of work. Earlier in the day, Changwook had asked if she wanted to get a midnight snack while going over the next episode’s script. Never one to say no to food, she had immediately agreed. Plus, he usually ended up giving her acting tips.

She was meeting her male co-star at the restaurant since he had finished filming earlier than her. The server was currently showing her the way to their room. Upon reaching their destination the server knocked on the door and waited for a come in before opening the door. Yoona walked in with her script in one hand and her purse in another.

Much to Yoona’s delight, food was already waiting for her on the table. “Thanks, oppa.”

Changwook chuckled, the expression on her face was pretty damn close the one she displayed on screen of her dancing with ramen. “This means we’re even right? For the cheese?” Ever since he ate all the cheese in the fried dough while filming the variety Taxi, Yoona kept making a pouty look at him whenever they were alone. There was just no getting in between Yoona and her food.

Yoona nodded enthusiastically, this made up more than that but she wasn’t about to let him know that.

“Let’s eat.”

Thirty minutes later, both of The K2 stars were stuffed. “Yah, I’m pretty sure you ate more than me.” He teased.

“I did not.” She rebuted like a child but laughed sheepishly when he pointed to his half eaten bowl of rice and then two her two empty bowls. “It’s not my fault that you guys eat so little, I have a normal person’s appetite.”

Seeing as how he wasn’t going to win the argument, he dropped the subject. “Did you see the changes they made in the script?” Now that they were both full and content, it was time for business.

“Not yet, is it a big change?” She wiped away the remaining traces of her eating with a napkin.

“They added a kiss.” After the fourth episode, viewers had been anticipating more of Anna and Jeha interactions. The writers had already tried to appease their appetite with a kiss but seeing as how Anna was very much inexperienced in human interaction much less male interaction they only did a stiff peck. That did not satisfy the viewers' hunger. Internet netizens have been begging for more. 

Yoona choked on the water she was drinking. Setting her glass down, she reached for her script and skimmed through it. On the second to the last page, the writers highlighted the change i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter