Fire

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sounds of heavy breathing mixed with shoes clicking against the floor filled the vacant streets of Prague. Her calves burned, growing heavier in protest of her sudden physical activity. She glanced quickly over her shoulder to see if the creep followed her. He wasn't. He was nowhere to be seen. But just in case...she thought to herself as she dived into a small alley and hid behind a large garbage bin. Her heart pounded in her ear from fear and running. Squeezing her eyes tight, she counted from one to five, willing her heart to come down. At the rate she was going, she was going to end up fainting from hyperventilating. 

"Did you really think you could hide from me?"

Her eyes snapped open, eyes meeting with his partially ripped pants that revealed his knee caps. His hand darted forward, grasping her chin and raising her so they could meet at eye level. She flinched in pain. She stared him straight in the eye, refusing to cower in fear. His eyes were cold and distant, she noted, like a killer. One side of his mouth quirked up in a smirk as if she knew what she was thinking. "Don't worry, this will only hurt a little bit." Her brain had barely registered what he said when her neck stung in pain as if he had just stuck two needles in her neck. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she jolted awake. It was only a dream. Yoona released a shaken breath. This was the fifth night in the row that she's had the same nightmare. It was also the fifth night since she was abducted by the creep, Jungkook. 

She fisted a handful of the sheets in rage at the thought of the pompous . When she first came to after losing consciousness, she found herself lying in the same bed she was currently in. After making sure the jerk wasn't around she sought out to find a phone or a computer, anything that could help her send out a distress call in several rooms. But he had appeared and dragged her back to the bedroom before she could search the rest of the house. No, it wasn't a house, it was more of a mansion. There were three other rooms in the wing she currently resided in. She didn't even find a TV, it was as if the man lived in the pre-technology era. Even if she did find a phone, she had no idea where she was. All she could see from the windows were trees, lots and lots of trees. Even if they did send out a search party for her, who would think to check the forest? At this point, she wasn't even sure if she was in Prague anymore. 

Sliding out of bed, she walked over to the mirror. She could hardly recognize herself. Her hair was tangled, oily and frizzy, it was in desperate need of care. As for her clothes, it had seen better days. The once clean and pristine casual blue dress shirt was wrinkled and looked more brown than blue. She eyed the bathroom door cautiously. A shower sounded really good right about now. She had the resisted the idea of showering or eating in the fear that it was a sign of her giving in but now she was dirty and hungry with no progress of escaping whatsoever. She should really re-evaluate her plan but first a shower.

Forty minutes later, Yoona emerged from the steamy bathroom wearing a pair of dark blue jeggings and a simple black t-shirt provided by the creep. It irked her that he knew her taste in clothes as well as size. But then again he did stalk her for quite a while so it shouldn’t be a surprise to her. Running her long slender her fingers through her hair, Yoona thought of her next plan of attack.

The chances of finding a phone was looking slim, she could look for the exit but how long would she survive in the woods? As far as she could see through the windows, there weren’t any neighbors nearby. She could try to stock up on food, but the food he gave her were all perishable and that could last at most five days. Her stomach grumbled in protest at the mention of food. She’s hardly eaten anything he’s brought to her, in fear that if she ate all of the food he would think she was okay with her current situation. But if she were to survive then sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter