Undefined

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darkness embraced the sky save for a few bright stars. The moon shined the way for the few occasional night walkers. This was Yoona’s favorite time of the night. Three in the morning, nothing mattered except him.

She shifted as quietly as possible to face Sehun. The rise and fall of his chest with each breath giving her a sense of peace. She stared at his features from what little light passed through the window. Though his eyes were closed she could imagine his dark brown hues staring into her soul. Sehun’s eyes were a mixture of hazelnut and her dark chocolate. They were her favorite eye color. Her eyes followed downwards to his nose then to his lips and down to his strong jawline. Everything about him was perfect.

Briefly, she wondered how she got herself into this mess, a good mess, but a mess nonetheless. She didn’t have to think for very long. She could remember it as if it had happened yesterday. It was about four months ago, he, her boss had called her into his office because of an error she had made. To which she was certain was his fault. Next thing she knew his hands were hiking up her pencil skirt while her hands busied themselves in his hair. After they had done it on his desk, they both swore to each other never to do it again. After all, there was a policy about not dating co-workers, much less your boss.

However, Sehun had shown up at her doorstep a few hours later, late into the night. Ever since then they couldn’t keep their hands off of each other. It’s probably been months since he last slept in his own bed. The office had no idea what was going on, otherwise she would be fired for sure. She was just a secretary whereas he was the president of the company.

Although, what would they fire her for? They weren’t having a relationship. She felt or rather hoped it wasn’t just a simple fling. She wasn’t sure what to define them as. The unanswered question caused her to sigh louder than she intended to because a few seconds later he cracked an eye open. “Go back to sleep.” His voice husky from sleep.

“In a minute babe.”

 His eyes closed when he got confirmation from her that she’ll join him in slumber soon. A few minutes later he opens them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter