Electric Kiss

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was a bad idea. Yoona concluded the second she stepped into the night club. Yet her feet still led her to the bar where she ordered a shot. As she waited for her drink, she skimmed through the crowd, looking for one particular individual. She spotted him on the second floor, squeezed between two scantily dressed women talking to his friends. His bleached blonde made him hard to miss. As if by an invisible force he turns and their eyes meet. Even across the room she could feel the intensity of his stare. Refusing to back down, they held each other’s gaze.

“Mind eraser?!” The bartender shouted above the pounding music.

Yoona swirled around, breaking eye contact and accepted the alcoholic drink. When she turned back around he was already gone. . She grabbed the small glass and chugged it down in one gulp. Her face cringed as the liquor burned through and downward. Slapping a few bills onto the counter, she got up ready to leave but was stopped by a hand on her rest. “Leaving so soon?”

“I have somewhere I need…” She could tell he wasn’t buying it. She swallowed hard and allowed him to lead her onto the dance floor. Their bodies automatically fell in sync with the beat. Why did she come here? She knew he was off limits, why test herself with something she couldn’t have. Yoona frowned, mentally scolding herself. She shouldn’t even be dancing with him. A finger under her chin breaks her chain of thought and forces her to look up at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter