Princes or Knights?

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was one thing men liked than that was a free meal. The bangtan boys were no different. A couple of days before the AAA, Yoona texted she was available to fulfill her promise of treating to dinner. They had of course happily told they would go. Surprisingly, even their manager wasn’t against it.  The group of seven lowered their hoods as they got out of the car. “Please don’t make the morning news.” Their manager reminded them.

 

“We won’t,” the leader promised and entered the small restaurant with the rest of s. The boys scanned the room for their invitee but only found a few middle aged men drinking away the day’s stress. An elder woman approached them and without really looking at them said, “this way.”

 

She led them through a small hallway and into a fancier room that didn’t match the store’s front. Yoona was already there waiting for them with a round table full of food and drinks. They gulped down their drool. “Thanks auntie.” The young idols thanked the elder woman as she left saying something about more food were coming.

 

“Sit,” the soshi member patted the chairs on either side of her. When they hesitated and seemed to push the other to sit next to her she added, “Seriously I’m not going to bite.” She pouted cutely slightly hurt that nobody wanted to sit next to her.

 

The group immediately felt bad and pushed the two maknaes to sit next to her. “That’s better.”

 

“Sorry we’re late, one of our events ran longer than expected.” Namjoon explained.

 

“It’s fine I just got here not too long ago.” Yoona waved her hand in dismissal. “Let’s eat, I’m starving.” She picked up her chopsticks, grabbed a piece of meat and stuffed it in . The guys followed suit. “I figured you guys were hungry so I went ahead and ordered. I wasn’t sure what you guys would like so I ordered what the kids usually order. Here’s the menu in case if you guys want anything else.” Yoona said in between bites.

 

The bangtans stared at the female idol in awe. She was so considerate. “By kids you mean?” Seokjin asked.

 

She laughed sheepishly. “EXO, sorry it’s what we call them in the company. I’m pretty sure they call themselves that too.”

 

“So you guys come here a lot?”

 

Yoona nodded. “Taeyeon unnie and I  came more with them when Yifan, Luhan and Tao left the group, just to make sure they were okay. Not so much now. There’s a couple regular restaurants we like that are pretty discreet including this one.”

 

Now it made sense why the older woman didn’t make any fuss when they came in. “I’m jealous. It sounds really nice to have a sunbae taking care of them.” Jungkook voiced what the rest of s were thinking.

 

There was more flexibility in what the artists wanted to do. The downside of being in a small company is they had to pave most of the road themselves whereas whenever gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter