Falling

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Toes dug into the sand as she idly swung in the swing. Her mind miles away from the playground. She and Minho were currently filming for the fourth episode of we got married. Earlier in the day, they dressed each other up in disguises and went out on a date as the third episode.

They, the we got married crew, were taking a half hour break and also to set up the equipment, left Minho and Yoona to their own agendas. Minho, leaning against one of the poles, observed his "wife" silently. The sun was radiating it's late noon shine from behind, creating a glowing effect that made her look more angelic than usual. Unlike the noona he had grown up with, she was unusually quiet, distant, brooding. Her eyes were constantly hazy as if she weren't all there. He was more accustomed to her broad smiles and alligator laughs. Pushing off the metal bar, he sat in the swing adjacent to hers. "Noona." She doesn't notice him there until he calls her for the third time. Yoona tilted her head sideways, giving him her full attention. "Are you okay?"

Her lips broke into a forced smile. "Yeah, do I look sick?"

"You don't have to do that with me." He reminded her. In the entertainment industry, they were always wearing a mask, cautious of every move they made in case if upsets the netizens or someone with power. By now it was practically a reflex for them to simply simple and say everything was good. "I'm here to listen if you want to talk about it."

Yoona's eyes glazed over, recalling the cause of her joining the variety show. "Between this, the comeback, auditions, and my personal life, I...I feel like I'm falling apart." She admitted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter