Chance

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun's not happy." The maknae addressed himself in the third person, swerving his chair around to face the occupants of the room. Happy didn't even come close to describe what he was feeling but his lack of mood was killing his vocabulary so not happy would have to do.

Yoona propped herself up with one of her arms. "It's only cute when Yoona does it." 

Oh boy, he could already sense this was one of those YoonHun things. Joonmyeon rolled his eyes and got up to leave. "I'll let you two work this out." He said as he left the room. Neither one of them protested. Another sign that whatever's about to happen had nothing to do with him.

The doe-shaped eyes stared into the almond shaped eyes, both of them unwilling to back down. Yoona cracked into a smile when Sehun blanked first. "Okay, what's bothering you?"

"This." He moved his chair off to the side so she could see the screen. 

It's a recording of when Yoona guest starred in SM's Super Celeb League and it's paused at when she and Baekhyun sang one the famous Frozen songs. "So?" Yoona arched a brow. She had an inkling of why he was upset.

"Too close." Sehun pointed to the space or lack of space between her and . A flare of anger flashed in his eye. How could his hyung do this to him? Especially since the vocalist promised nothing would happen after that BaekYoon moment at the DMC festival. He and Baekhyun were going to have another talk after this. Maybe after he does a prank first as revenge of course.

Yoona shrugged casually. "He's single, I'm single, we're both adults." She paused. "And if something were to happen then..." She trailed off, leaving the rest to his imagination.

"Yes?" He got off the chair and laid on the bed, now eye level, face to face with Yoona, daring her to finish that sentence.

She was playing with fire, both of them knew it. She should pull back or change the subject even. "I'll let you know." She should stop talking. It's not what she wanted to say initially but the threat in his tone urged her to. His smirk dropped and she knows she's in deep trouble.

"Okay." He replied calmly. The calmness of his voice could only mean one thing. "And if something happens between Irene and me, I'll let you know." The t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter