Maturity

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maturity, the ability to respond to the environment in an appropriate manner, according to Wikipedia. Kwon Jiyong liked to believe he was mature. He knows he’s mature in the eyes of his fans. Maybe mature in the eyes of Yang Hyunsuk and sometimes in the eyes of s. But he can’t help acting like a child that’s just been stolen off his favorite toy when he hears the rumor of Chang Jiwook practice kissing Yoona. “It wasn’t just a simple peck either, there was full on tongue, , and everything,” Seungri said while his hands reenacted the scene. Seungri was the king of gossip, Jiyong had no clue where he got the information but 85% of the time the rumors were true.

“Let’s meet.” He texted to Yoona.

An hour later, she responded with a, “I’m filming tonight.” Jiyong crumbled the song he had been working on and grunted in frustration. It irked him to no end that she was probably working with Jiwook tonight with a possibility of them kissing.

“I can wait.” He texted back and the read message appears almost immediately. A trail of periods appeared not long after but it took five whole minutes before he got a reply.

“Chicken?” He immediately sent back a yes, keeping it short and simple as not to express the happiness his face was showing at the moment.

He was the first one to arrive at the restaurant, not that he was surprised, that was why he brought his notebook. She appeared about half an hour later. “Sorry, the director wanted to go over tomorrow’s script.”

Jiyong nodded in understanding and pulled out the chair for her like a gentleman. “It’s fine, I was composing.”

Yoona’s lips spread into a smile. “I want to hear.”

“Next time.” He promised as they both dug into the meal he had ordered. Well, it was more like she dug in. He was still full from dinner.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Yoona asked after finishing her first fried drumstick and moving on to the next one.

“I had dinner with the guys.”

“But it’s really really good.” To prove her point, she stuffed a piece of the meat into Jiyong’s mouth.

Heat coursed through his cheeks, lips tingling from where her fingertips had made contact with his skin, Jiyong swallowed the offered chicken. It was good. He reached for a piece, causing Yoona’s grin to widen even more. “So what’s this I hear about you practicing kissing scenes with Chang Jiwook?” He asked bluntly, there was n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter