Cartier

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the city that never sleeps, the face of SNSD turned back and forth, rolling in her bed before sighing in frustration. You would think after a long day of work she would have a good night sleep, but no jet lag trumped the fatigue she felt in her body. Her long slender fingers reached for her phone on the nightstand. Her phone shined brightly when she pressed the home button, she blinked a couple of times adjusting to the light. 3AM...which would mean 5PM in Korea.

Finally giving up on trying to sleep, Yoona checks the daily Korean news, especially anything related to her company and co-workers. Im Yoona officially announced as Michael Kors Korean brand ambassador. No surprise there, that is after all why she’s even in New York. SHINEE and SNSD officially open their fan club. About time, it’s been more than 10 years. EXO’s Chanyeol’s the first Korean Instagrammer to reach 17 million followers. A proud smile graced Yoona’s lips. Good for him. EXO’s Sehun buys the eternal love bracelet.

Her brows wrinkled together, what’s this? She clicks into the link. “EXO’s Sehun was spotted purchasing the popular Cartier love bracelet that’s priced to be at least 4,500 USD a couple days before Valentine’s day. Fans are now calling the maknae of EXO the most romantic man as well as nation’s husband. Though the idol claims to be still single, it’s highly doubtful he will not be for long. Just who will the luck woman be?”

Romantic? More like evil. She’s lost count of how many pranks he’s pulled. Although, he did have a considerate side. Yoona bit down on her lip, plagued by who he would buy the bracelet for. Speaking of the devil, his name flashed on the phone. “Hello?”

There was a moment of pause. She could hear shuffling on his end, almost as if he didn’t expect her to pick up. “Did I wake you?”

A pang of loneliness hit her at his familiar voice. It’s times like this that had her missing the good old days, nine young women all in one room gushing about everything and nothing. There was no room or time for loneliness. “I’m jet lagged.” She whined in aegyo.

She swears she could almost hear him smirking on the other end, he’s one of the few people that tolerated her aegyos. “Are you going to the party?”

The party he was referring to was the annual Lunar party all of the SM idols were going to have this following tuesday. The party’s held towards the end of the vacation to allow everyone to enjoy their time with their family and then reunite for everybody to catch up on their lives. “I’m still thinking about it.” Her flight back to Korea was that day, she doubted she would have the energy to show up at the party.

“You should go, I’m going.”

The way he said it made sound like, it only mattered if he went. Nonetheless she answered, “Okay.” Remembering the article she read earlier, Yoona opened to ask him who the bracelet was for but closed it again. It would be to nosy of her to ask.

“Something on your mind?”

“Nope. I’ll see you saturday.” She could always ask him about it later.

Yoona arrived at the party a hour after the start time. She looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter