Crybaby

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be or not to be, the struggles Macbeth must have gone through for an answer. Should he or shouldn't he was the struggle Jungkook was dealing. His group had just won artists of the year only a few hour ago, now they were back in their dorms celebrating. He was more than thrilled to receive the award. It was a symbol that all their hard work paid off. He wanted to share that with her. Yet, he hadn't received any phone or even a text from her.

Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes, leaning back on the sofa in an inner debate with himself. He doesn't want to be the stereotypical younger boyfriend that needed her attention all the time but he can't help but be disappointed a text from her would have been nice. Taehyung nudged at Jimin and nodded towards their maknae. It didn't take a genius to know what got him down. "I'll help you call her if you want." Jimin offered. 

He's thought about calling her but it's already two in the morning, she's probably asleep and she mentioned earlier having a busy schedule for the next few days. "Nah, thanks though." She needed her beauty sleep and he could always make her make it up to him for now he'll enjoy the moment with s.

"Cheer up, she'll probably call once she's free." Taehyung slung an arm over the maknae's shoulder and handed him a beer. "Have some beer, it'll make you feel better." Most of them are already on their third bottle.

Half an hour later, he's halfway through the beer, their doorbell rings. "Seriously? Saesangs at this hour?" Namjoon grumbled but nonetheless got up to check who it is. 

"I should go with him." Yoongi said after they all witnessed their leader stumbling about.

The rest of the group members had expected them to come back in matter of seconds but two minutes later, they still weren't back. Just as Seokjin's about to check on them, the two members walk back shoulder to shoulder, carrying a couple of plastic bags. "Why are you guys doing that? Who was at the door?" Hoseok questioned, eyeing them weirdly. "What's in the bag?"

Namjoon and Yoongi both shrugged. "Come here kook we have something for you."

Did they accept a gift from a fan that was meant for him? Jungkook set down his beer and walked over to the two older men. As soon as he was close enough, the two boys separated and someone jumped out. "Surprise!" The person shouted and leaped into Jungkook's arms.

Catching him off guard, they both fell on the floor under her weight. "Wh-what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, barely keeping in the excitement to himself. 

"To congratulate you of course." A smile graced her lips. Neither of them seemed to be bothered by the fact that she was sitting on his waist with his hands at her hips.

"You could have just sent a text."

Before Yoona could reply, Jimin cleared his throat and said. "Get a room will you."

Finally realizing the position they were in, Yoona rushed off of Jungkook. The latter, not even the slightly embarrassed, rolled his eyes, got up and grabbed his girlfriends' hand. "Oh, I brought fried chicken and beer for you guys." Yoona pointed to the plastic bags as Jungkook led her into his bedroom.

"Thanks noona!" The members shouted in unison and received a slammed door in response.

"You really didn't have to come, don't you have an early schedule today?" He reprimanded her through his poorly masked happiness.

"Okay, I'll go home and sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter