Skinship

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Crackship

"How dare you." Sehun came into Baekhyun's room, staring accusingly at one of the main vocals of Exo. 

Bakehyun paused the game he was playing and turned to the maknae in confusion, unsure of what he did wrong but he's fairly certain he's innocent. "Umm...I'm sorry?"

Sehun narrowed his eyes, "No, you're not. Now say it with sincerity."

"Shouldn't I know what I need to apologize for first?" 

Sehun's stare turned into a glare and pushed Baekhyun out of the way. A few taps on Baekhyun's laptop later, two pictures came onto the electronic screen. It took him a few moments to recognize himself in the picture along with Taehyun and Yoona. The picture was taken after the DMC performance, they were talking and his hand was on her wrist. "Is that all?" He couldn't recall what they were talking about but he remembered wanting to show off to Taehyun he was close to his sunbae and so he grabbed her wrist.

"Yes, that is all. Did you forget rule 56?" From the blank face, Baekhyun was making, it was obvious he had no idea what rule that was. As their almighty leader, Joonmyeon gained more experience in leadership, he had created new rules for the group to go by. They currently had 73 rules to follow, all listed on the chalkboards hanging in the dining room. "No skinship with the opposite gender."

Baekhyun's mouth dropped into an 'o' shape. "But...but she's Yoona noona." He replied as if she shouldn't be counted as the opposite gender. "And besides you've had more skinship with her than me."

"That was before we had the rule."

"I saw the gifs, you had two moments with her. Be satisfied."

Chanyeol, who had been watching the whole scene unfold, rolled his eyes and interjected. "You know how we can make this fair?" The duo turned to the rapper and waited. "Next time we share a stage with Soshi, I'll share a skinship with Yoona noona."

Baekhyun and Sehun shared a blank expression. "How exactly does that help us?"

"Because I haven't had skinship yet and you two have."

"That wasn't helpful at all."

"What are you guys arguing about?" Kyungsoo asked, somewhat peeved that he wasn't able to watch his drama in peace. He could hear them yelling from the living room and came to check on them and to make sure they would argue in silence. The boys explained their current situation. "Does it really matter?" That set the boys back to their petty argument.

Kyungsoo rubbed his temple with both hands. They were giving him a headache. "So are you guys arguing over the skinship or who touched Yoona?" Kyungsoo was 80% sure Sehun was arguing over Yoona, the other two he wasn't sure.

"Yoona" "Skinship" "Skinship" Surprisingly, Chanyeol was the one odd man out.

"Skinship" "Yoona" "Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter