Boy in Luv

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Left, turn left, I said turn left! That’s your right…” V shouted at the top of his lungs and fell to his knees when he lost.

“2 Exo, 0 BTS,” Baekhyun rubbed in, high-fiving Chanyeol.

“Oops?” Jungkook offered an unapologetic smile. He knew his left and right, he just liked messing with his hyungs.

“I want a rematch.” V pleaded. There was no way he was going to finish this without a win. “You,” he pointed to the BTS maknae. “better behave or I’ll burn all of your books.” Jungkook gulped and nodded obediently. Today was the 2016 Busan One Asia Festival, by chance both Exo and BTS were performing. Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to come hangout with the group while they waited to be called for rehearsal. Currently, they were playing a video game on their cell phones. Baekhyun and Chanyeol vs Jungkook and V. With Jungkook messing with V, they were at a complete loss.

Just as they were about to start another match, a kakao notification appeared on V’s screen. “Hold on, I have to reply to this.”

Out of the corner of his eye, Baekhyun spotted a familiar picture as V’s background picture. “Dude, why do you have a picture of Yoona noona as your background?”

V pulled his phone closer to himself as if he had done something scandalous. “I just thought it was a good picture.” He shrugged casually as if he didn’t care. But they all saw through his façade.

Baekhyun’s eyes met Chanyeol ‘s, they smiled knowingly. “Are you sure? Because if you are interested we could ask her to come over.” Chanyeol offered. The other BTS members who had been absorbed in their own things perked up at the proposition. That caught their attention. It wasn’t so long that EXOs were the newbie groups that just debuted. In their show biz, you had to reach a certain level of fame before you could talk to the sunbaes minus the ones in your own company. But since the bangtans were from a smaller company they didn’t have those kind of opportunities.

V eyed them suspiciously and said. “I doubt she’s even here today, she should be filming.”

Hook, line and sinker. “Nah, I saw her talking to Kyungsoo and Sehun earlier.”

“I guess if you guys want to.”

Watching his friend pretend not to care was too cute. Deciding not to torture him anymore than he already did, Baekhyun sent a text to Yoona asking if she could come to room 3B when she was free. She responded a few seconds later with a I’ll be there in five. The main vocalist relayed the message to the group.

“Wait…I haven’t done my makeup yet!” Jungkook gawped and rushed towards the mirror along with the others.

“I’m pretty sure noona doesn’t care about that. We see her bare faced all the time.” Chanyeol sat back in a folded chair, watching the young group frantically search for the appropriate makeup.

“That’s easy for you to say, you see her all the time. First impression is everything.” Jimin rebutted, whilst applying eyeliner.

“Didn’t you guys meet her at the Gayo Daejun?”

“Only if you mean meet by we bowed to each other.” It was obvious there was no convincing them that the choding noona could care less about their appearances, so the two Exo members moved to help the guys.

About five minutes later, a knock was heard followed by a, “Baekhyun? Are you in there?”

 “Yep,” Baekhyun opened the door. “Come in,” he welcomed her in as if he was inviting her into his house.

The BTS members stood up stiffly and bowed as low

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter