The Advice

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gingerly picking up the wine glass that was still 3/4th full, Yoona splashed it on the man sitting across from her. The smirk on Jongsuk's lips slipped into a small frown. Heads turned around, eagerly watching the drama unfold. "," Yoona sneered, her eyes flashing with fury. Spinning on her heels, she stormed out of the restaurant. The audience gave the young man that had just been ditched one last glance before turning back to their dinners disappointedly. Such a short lived drama.

Jongsuk stared at the expensive wine that was spreading over his equally expensive dress shirt. What had happened?

48 hours earlier

"Guess what?" Jongsuk strode in with a spring in his step that wasn't usually there

Before any of his friends could humor him with an insane answer Woobin blurted out the news Jongsuk wanted to tell. "Suk won the bid for a date with Yoona for that UNICEF charity."

Jongsuk glared at the blabber mouth for ruining his surprise.

Feeling as if his life was in danger, Woobin found his best friend give him a look that could kill. "Sorry," he laughed sheepishly. "You know me, can't keep any secret."

"Really? How much did it take you to pull that off?" Lee Minho asked, unknowingly saving Woobin from a painful death.

"Half a years worth of allowance." Hyoyeon guessed.

"Pretty much," Jongsuk stated coolly as he sat down next to the only female that was present.

"Ouch," Kwangsoo cringed. Even if they were all loaded, that was still a lot of money.

Minho laughed. "I'm sure he thinks it's worth it since his been pinning after her since sophomore year. Not to mention the amount of fan boys she has. I'm surprised the bid didn't go any hire."

"I would've been higher if they didn't put a time limit on the bid. She set a record." Woobin chuckled, the person in charge looked like he was ready to go crazy with the back and forth bids.

Jongsuk coughed, covering the red hues forming on his cheek. "It's for a good cause."

Sadly his best friend always seemed to foil his plans. "Dude, are you blushing? You're blushing. Oh man the Casanova is blushing."

"Shut up." Jongsuk demanded, shoving Woobin away from him. "And I'm not a Casanova."

"So what was all those dates you went on in the past four years?" Kwangsoo questioned.

"They weren't dates," The man of the hour answered.

"Then what were they?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Ehhhh...Pity hangout?" Jongsuk offered, sounding unconvinced himself. "Anyway I need to plan out my date with Yoona." He said in an attempt to change the subject.

And it worked perfectly. "What are you planning to do?" Kwangsoo inquired.

Jongsuk shrugged. "Probably a dinner and a movie."

Hyoyeon raised a brow. "You spent half a years worth of allowance just so you could sit in the dark with her and not even talk?"

"Well if you say it like that...a dinner and a walk around the park?" Upon seeing the face Hyo was making, Jongsuk added, "Karaoke? Club?"

The blonde female groaned, "Where do you even get these ideas?"

"That's what I usually do with the other girls," Jongsuk explained with a confused expression. What was wrong with his ideas?

"How much do you really know about Yoona? She's not some ordinary-" Hyoyeon questioned but was interrupted by Minho.

"Hyo's right. Im Yoona's not some average girl, I'm sure she's had more than her fair share of men chasing after her. You can't just do the normal with her."

Woobin slung an arm around Jongsuk's shoulders, "What you need to do is give her the cold shoulder and keep your answers as simple as possible."

"Play the mystery card." Kwangsoo added.

Jongsuk looked between Minho and Woobin, wary of their plan. "Are you sure this will work?"

"Isn't that how you act with your followers? Yet they still follow you around. Besides think of how many guys at our school treat her like a goddess. She's bound to be sick of that kind of treatment. So imagine if you act like you're not really interested in her. That'll leave her wondering why you're different and be more interested in you."

Hyoyeon snorted. "You guys have been watching way too much drama. Yoona's not that kind of gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter