Lotto

Yoonsing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe I am doing this,” Yoona grumbled, walking out of the bathroom stall. Heat rushed to her cheeks as she stared the mirror reflecting back her revealing outfit. None of her stage outfits were as embarrassing as this.

“Next time, don’t lose then,” Sunny replied cheekily. Earlier in the week, Yoona had lost a bet against the members and now was forced to do a dare. And now Sunny was sent to make sure the visual went through with the task. “Here,” the shorter woman handed over the silver tray with a cup of coffee over to Yoona.

“Ahhh unnie, can’t we just forget this and go have dinner? My treat, anything you want.” Yoona begged, clutching onto Sunny’s arm with one hand.

“Not if you want me to burn your secret stash Yoochun oppa’s pictures.” Sunny answered with a bright smile.

“Fine,” Yoona huffed in exasperation. She gave her reflection one last glance before hurrying out of the bathroom with the tray of coffee in one hand.

Ducking her head out, she made sure no one was in the hallway. Thankfully, her destination was only a few feet away and most of the staff seemed to be away at dinner. She bolted across the hallway as fast as her stilettos would allow her. When she reached the door, she slowly opened the door and walked in, making sure her heels didn’t make a sound. The receiver of her dare was lying on the couch with his eyes closed, seemingly to be asleep. Perfect! I’ll just set this down this tray and say I served him. Yoona thought to herself.

Just as she was about to set down the tray, the occupant of the room said, “Noona?”

Crap, she stood frozen in place as Sehun rubbed his eyes tiredly. “Ju…I… just came to pick up my stuff.” She stuttered.

“I didn’t see anything when I came in the room.” The hoobae said and sat up, finally taking a good look at Yoona. The once barely opened eyes, widened as much as possible with mouth agape.  

She grew more and more self-conscious as Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter