Ideal Type

Like Lightning

I decided to head to the practice room much earlier, opting to start working on my theory before my tutor session with Chen started so I didn't seem completely dumb and helpless. As I waited for the elevator though, I spotted Luhan in his favourite red cap and sunglasses, heading down the hall with another blonde EXO member who I didn't recognize. They were both holding large cups of bubble tea, as they had probably just come back from buying them. Spotting me, Luhan immediately waved wildly.

"Yoonmi sunbaenim!" He said something to his companion, then ran over, leaving the taller boy following behind him slowly.

"Hey Xiao Lu ge, no schedules today?" I asked, feeling my day brighten already with his presence.

"Just finished actually, we got bubble tea on the way back." He spread his arms, crushing me in a tight hug. "So how's my favourite sunbae doing today? I never see you around; oh I've missed you so much."

"Please," I rolled my eyes, "we had been just talking earlier today." I said, recalling this morning's long text conversation about what matcha powder's made of, after finding out green tea Kit Kats were my thing.

The model-like guy behind him then caught up and stood beside Luhan, sipping his bubble tea. From up close, his face matched perfectly with the model image he gave off. He was all angles, his pale stoic face seemingly carved out of marble, looking like a colder and skinnier version of Luhan. Their resemblance was uncanny, definitely making the two visuals of EXO.

"Oh, this is Sehun, the maknae from the hottest boy group, EXO." Luhan introduced. So this was the infamous Sehun of the "Hunhan ship" that the fan-girl had been talking about...

"Annyeonghaseyo," Sehun bowed, "sunbaenim?"

"Oh, no no, I'm just a trainee here." I said in Chinese, completely flustered again. I elbowed Luhan in the ribs, shooting him a dry look. "I'm Yoonmi, or Rachel, if you prefer. It's nice to meet you, Sehun sunbaenim." I flashed him a smile then bowed.

"Ah, it's nice to meet you too." A small smile appeared on his lips and that changed his face from its cold stoic manner to EXO's cute maknae.

"Oh, I see your Chinese is really good too; don't tell me you're in EXO-M as well?"

"No, I'm in K, but I've just been studying Chinese a lot." He looked at Luhan and they exchanged a look.

"Well, keep up the good work!" I gave him a thumbs up before we were interrupted by the arrival of the elevator.

"Where are you headed, Rachel?" Luhan and Sehun followed me into the elevator. I pushed the button of the tenth floor, where the practice rooms were.

"Practice rooms," I grimaced, "there isn't really anywhere else for a trainee to go, is there?"

"Don't go there, come on, I'll show you something I bet you've never seen before." The gleam of his eyes were visible to me even with the dark tint of his sunglasses blocking his eyes.

"And what is that, exactly?" I felt a bit scared of his crazy ideas.

"You'll see." He pressed the button at the very top of the row of buttons; the one leading to the roof.

The two EXO members conversed in Korean for a bit, but the ride to the top was otherwise silent. The elevator doors opened on the tenth floor but Luhan quickly closed the elevator doors.

When we got to the roof, it wasn't exactly the open-air roof that I was expecting. There was a ceiling, for one, and series of tinted glass with a thick iron door that was locked in front of us. The iron door didn't seem to match with the rest of the glass fixtures, almost as if that was the only thing left of the roof before it was redesigned. There was a large combination lock on the latch, to which Luhan somehow knew the combination of.

Soon, the door opened with a click and revealed a beautiful place that looked sort of like a restaurant and lounge. There was a full bar on the left side, and surrounding it were many glass tables with matching chic leather chairs, that was set up like a restaurant, though it didn't seem to be in use as the bar was missing its drinks. On the right side, there were more casual-looking chairs and tables, resembling a cafe or a lounge. All around, the place was enclosed with full glass walls that allowed the sun's natural light to stream through, lighting up the place brilliantly. The scenery of Seoul was also visible from up here, everything from the crowd of fans by the front door of the building, looking as small as ants, to the mountain in the distance.

Luhan waved us over as he walked over to the lounge side, settling in one of the sofa chairs in the sunlight. Sehun followed him into the seat beside him, and I sat across from them. The view from up here was breathtaking, especially with such nice lighting everywhere. From this height, the roofs of other buildings nearby were all visible, and way below, I watched the cars navigate the streets like small dots floating about.

"Great place, huh?" Luhan leaned back and sipped on his bubble tea slowly, soaking up the sunlight.

"Why do I get the impression that we're not supposed to be up here?" I eyed him warily.

"Maybe because we're really not supposed to be up here." Luhan flashed a bright grin. "But it doesn't matter because I mean, who's really going to stop the three best looking people in the company?"

Sehun chuckled then said something to Luhan in Korean, to which Luhan gave him an overly dramatic shocked look, but that quickly morphed back into his usual grin. The model-like boy stood up and waved at us as he headed out, but not before shooting Luhan a suspicious smirk.

"Oh, where's he going?" I asked, watching as Sehun left through the thick iron door we had come through earlier, his tall figure disappearing behind the dark tinted glass.

"To see his girlfriend, duh." Luhan drummed his fingers along the arm rest of the plush couch.

"Um, what? He has someone other than you?" I raised an eyeebrow, recalling the "HunHan ship" that the fan-girl had mentioned.

"Whoa girl." He lowered his sunglasses and shot me a stunned look. "Come on, there's really no need to enter the EXO fandom."

"Well, as I recall, someone was going to convince me to become an EXO fan." I couldn't help but smile upon remembering that time in the cafeteria.

"Okay, maybe I take back my words then. Besides, why be a fan of EXO when you can just be a fan of the one and only, Luhan?" He pulled off his sunglasses and put them on the table between us next to his bubble tea.

"Wow. Fine, you're already the only person on my lonely bias list." I rolled my eyes, chuckling. The sun had warmed the air in the room like a greenhouse, and with the comfy sofa chairs, this was the perfect location to take a nap.

"Really?" Luhan exclaimed loudly, his eyes lighting up before suddenly getting up and squishing beside me on my sofa seat.

"What are you doing?" I pouted, shifted over slightly and poking him in the cheek.

"Aren't you happy to be in such close proximity to your bias? I mean, most fan girls wouldn't get this opportunity, ever." His grin then turned into more of a smirk, his eyes twinkling. "Oh yeah, what's your blood type?"

I hesitated, wondering why he could possibly be asking this. "A, I think?" I frowned, "why, what do I seem like?"

"Ideal type." He grinned widely, and that left me wondering how his facial muscles could be so flexible to contort into a whole different person- someone who definitely wasn't EXO's visual.

"Oh my gosh, Luhan, can you get any worse than that?" I snickered more at his expressions than his attempt at...what was it? A joke? A pick-up line?

"Hey, I made you laugh," he smiled, closing his eyes just before he could see me stick my tongue out at him. "You seem so stressed all the time." He sighed, leaning back on the couch, so I followed suit, but then noticed too late that his arm was behind me, as his hand wrapped around my shoulder.

"Y-yah." I looked out the window, not meeting his gaze.

"Shh, just relax for a bit. I'm so tired, ugh, schedules will be the end of me." He leaned his head on my shoulder, closing his eyes. His fluffy blonde hair grazed my neck, feeling soft and light, which was more than I could say for his heavy head crushing my collarbone. The warmth of his body beside mine felt nice though, and suddenly, taking a nap sounded like a really good idea.

I softened, feeling bad for him having such little rest, especially when he looked so peaceful. I rested my head against his and relaxed for a little while, enjoying the heat of the golden rays streaming through the giant panes of clear glass. Before long, I felt my own eyelids drooping slowly, the exhaustion settling in.

"You're not going to fall asleep on me, are you?" I poked his forehead sleepily.

He shifted a little and glanced at me from under those pretty lashes. "Do you want me to fall asleep on you?"

I hesitated, trying to think if I had a schedule next, but then realized it was my theory lesson with Chen. "Shoot, I almost forgot, I actually have to go meet Chen soon."

"Are you serious? Ah, that kid has to mess up everything." He sighed dramatically, pulling away from me. "I'll walk you there?"

"Sure," I checked the time on my phone, "ah, I'm already late. Wow, thanks a lot." I pouted, grabbing my bag and springing up.

"Oh yeah, if he asks, don't tell him about this." Luhan said, lazily grabbing his bubble tea and standing up as well.

"Why, is this a secret place?"

"No, it's just that... well actually, tell him, I want to see how he reacts. I bet he's going to want to kill me." He smirked again, leading the way out.



Luhan
Speaking of Hunhan, would anyone be interested in reading the Hunhan fic I'm working on LOL 
School starting on Tuesday and I'm dreading it so so so so much >.< 
Anyway, thanks for the support y'all <3