♥ chapeter 7 ♥

loving our time [HIATUS]

take me quite time to produce this chapter :)

but, here it is.

 

ENJOY

 

 

06.amin the morning. Jonghyun woke up. The other day, he woke up because it was time to get up and got ready to do his activities, but this time he woke up because he felt hungry. He got up from his bed and walked direct to Key’s bed.

He stopped when something catch his sight. His magnae were in the same bed cuddling together. Jjong raised one of his brows, confused. But his stomach growled craving for food. He decided to leave those two alone and continue with his first intention.

“Key, wake up.” He shook the other male shoulder to wake him up.

“What it is Jjong?”

“I’m hungry. I missed dinner last night.”

“Ugh. That’s your fault! It’s still - what time is it?”

“Six.”

“Jjong, it’s six! It’s still six!” He couldn’t find another perfect word to nag make Jjong understand that it’s still six ing clock in the morning and he shouldn’t wake Key up.

“Please.” Jjong pleaded and added his puppy eyes that he knew Key couldn’t resist to make his request fulfilled.

“Allright! But I’ll make the easiest and quickest. How about chicken curry?” suggested Key.

“Who says chicken?” Onew butted after word chicken left Key’s mouth. And like magic he already stood beside Jjong.

“The power of chicken!” teased Key.

“Anything is fine. Let’s go!” Jjong said and pushed his fellas out of the room. But Onew paused for a second in front of Taemin’s bed. Key made a note in his brain to talk to Onew, since he saw Onew’s facial expression after looking at the two clueless lovebirds in the world.

Key started to gather the ingredients from fridge. Expertly he cut and cook them. After a while, Jjong and Onew already had them served.

“I’ll eat it well” Onew and Jonghyun said together.

Key decided to help himself with a cup of coffee. Having it in the morning would help him to pass day. Taking the first gulp he saw that Onew had his plate clean. Remember his note earlier, he said, “Hyung, I wanna talk to you.” He took Onew’s wrist. Jonghyun stopped them.

“Count me in.” Jonghyun invited himself into the conversation.”

“No Jjong.”

“Wae?” Jonghyun gave him death glare. But Key ignored him and just walked away with Onew tagged behind in silent. Jonghyun finished eating. He didn’t feel like continue eating. He put away his plate and glanced at Key and Onew’s direction. He felt curious to what thing did Key want to talk with Onew secretly.  Jonghyun felt somehow hurt being left in the conversation. “Am I not trustworthy?” he mumbled.

“Morning Hyung.” Sweet voice greeted him and “Rook…. Rook”

Jonghyun turned his head to the source of the voice. And he saw something strange. Taemin was on top of Minho. Literally.

“Why does he have to piggy-backed you? And has to hold Roo at the same time?”

“As his punishment.” The youngest answered.

“Where’s the other?” Minho asked after he sat Taemin down. Jonhyun shrugged his shoulder and took Roo from Minho.

“Minho hyung, breakfast for me please.” Taemin begged sweetly, “and for Roo too. His food is in the lowest cabinet over there.”

“What do you want to eat?”

“Pancake for the win.” Taemin shouted from the top of his lungs.

Minho chuckled seeing his dongsaeng’s cuteness, but his face flatted and said, “I don’t know how to make it.”