♥ chapter 12♥

loving our time [HIATUS]

“Here we are!” shouted Taemin after they arrived at their destination of course in disguise. They wouldn’t want to get any attention from fans and created trouble. Minho was closely behind the magnae.

“Ah, did Koo Hye Sun-ssi give you this idea?” Koo Hye Sun was a cast for Geum Jandi at Boys Before Flowers drama. She just starred the variety show with SHINee.

“Actually, no! I watched her drama and then I seeing her today reminding me about her scene in this place, suddenly I wanted to go here.” They were at ice skating ring where a scene from boys before flowers drama was taken. That was the place Taemin wanted to go and tagged Minho along.

“Don’t say you wanna go to Namsan Tower after this.” Seeing the smile in Taemin’s face, Minho knew that there was no use to ask.

“You know me so well Hyungie.”

(nb: ice-skating ring:

 

Key trailed Jonghyun until the parking lot. Then he pulled Jonghyun to face him. Without Jonghyun ready for this sudden attack, Key hit him using his full power.

“You dare to kiss me in front of other people!”

“So, you prefer to be kissed when we’re alone?” Jonghyun snapped.

“I prefer not to be kissed at all!”

“Really? Let’s prove it!” suddenly Jonghyun grabbed Key’s arms making the younger stop his action. Then Jonghyun backed Key and trapped him. Even Jonghyun was shorter than Key but his body built was stronger than Key. It made Key difficult to release.

“W-what are doing Jjong?” he asked, panic was showed in his voice.

“Why are you stuttered?” His grip tightened and his face was centimeters away from Key’s. Key closed his eyes afraid to see what his hyung about to do. As if by closing his eyes, he could make Jjong stop. Key could feel Jjong’s breath in his face.

Is he going to kiss me?’’

“YAH! What are two doing there?”

Jonghyun quickly released Key’s arm. Key in flash run beside Onew. He felt relieved being saved by Onew. He didn’t like to witness anything that could possibly happen if Onew didn’t see them.

“Nothing, Hyung. Um, where are you going?” he answered because Jonghyun went silent afraid to look at Onew and Key.

“Chicken hunting. Want to join me?” he offered.

“Absolutely!”

“You Jonghyun?”

“I’ll pass tonight.” He muttered and walked away from his fellas.

With that Onew and Key started their journey to find best chicken in town. But Jonghyun, that night he went home, cried and was regretting what he had done to Key.

 

(nb; and namsan tower 

“I can’t believe that drama affect you this much!” said Minho to Taemin. They were in Namsan Tower now and Minho paid for their ticket so they could see Seoul in night from it. It was not crowded there, maybe because it was still weekday, so people seldom visited it, but one or two couple could be seen walked pass them.

“Have you been here before hyung? I haven’t.”

 “I have. When I was in the elementary school. But in day though, I’ve never been here at night.”

“I heard Seoul at night is beautiful.”

“You’re beautiful days and nights. Don’t be so jealous with this city.” Minho commented made Taemin blushed.

“I’m handsome!” he punched Minho and looked angry, but his heart did the opposite. His heart flutter and he felt like he got thousands butterflies in his stomach. Minho just laughed by Taemin’s defensive reply.

Side by side they entered, but Taemin stopped when he saw someone not far away from them. Minho took glance over Taemin and followed his gaze. There he looked Taemin’s brother Taesun.

“What is he doing here?” the little brother seemed pissed. “Hyung, let’s get outta here!” Taemin turned his steps back to the entrance. But again he stopped when someone familiar to him greeted him.

“Taemin, is that you?”

“I thought this guise is not good enough. Someone still can recognize me!” Taemin complained to Minho then greeted his acquaintance.

“Ye, noona. Annyong.”

“Ah, what are doing here? And, is that you Minho-ssi?” she asked.

“Long time no see Miran noona. How are you?” Minho bowed, greeted his elder properly. Miran was Taesun’s girlfriend since a long time ago, that’s why she was close with Taemin and she knew Minho.

“Are you guys in date? Hehe.” She teased. “Taesun-ssi must be happy to see you here too.” she said and waved her hand. Taemin wanted to tell her to not tell Taesun that they were there but seemed that was too late. Taesun now walked to their direction with big grin plastered in his face.

“Big surprise I meet you both here.” He said. He fished his phone from his coat pocket and started to type.

“What are doing?” Miran asked her boyfriend.

“Tell mom, what else?”

Taemin shocked listening this. He didn’t want to add wrong impression for his parents. They were already insane so far, knowing that he and Minho were ‘on date’ would blow their minds.

“Don’t do that Hyung.” Taemin quickly grabbed his brother’s phone to stop him but failed since Taesun hold it tightly. Miran interrupted them and decided to help Taemin.

“Taesun, don’t do that or else!” she threatened. Taesun gulped afraid by his girlfriend. He said, “Alright! I won’t tell mom!” but his finger kept typing.

“Ok then. I think I finish my business here. I’ll take my leave with my girlfriend. Bye.”

Taemin and Minho were stand still looked at Taesun and his girlfriend as they walked out from the building. But before Taesun out of sight, he winked at Taemin and Minho and mouthed, “Good Luck.”

The duo confused by what their hyung said. But not so long after that, they knew the meaning of it. Their phone rang in the same time. The caller IDs showed ‘MOM’. Taemin knew Taesun wouldn’t leave him that easy. He looked at Minho with apologetic stare and the older ensure his dongsaeng that was okay. They pressed the green button and were ready to face their family.

“Yeobseyo?”

“This is conference call!” the voice was not belong to either Taemin’s mom or Minho’s.

“Breaking News.” The voice continued, “My brother and his yeoja chingu are on date. They are looked in Namsan Tower at this time.” They heard another voice giggled in other line.

“Choi Minseok!”

“How do you know hyung?” Taemin butted in.

“So it’s true, honey?” Taemin’s mom cut in.

“Minho, what’s the special occasion?” Minho’s father couldn’t held his curiosity.

“How clever that fool using Minseok-hyung to spread that news! I told him to not say a word to Umma but he told you instead.

“Just answer our questions already!” insisted the other party.

“Tell Taesun hyung he’ll pay for this” by that Taemin cut the line and Minho did the same.

 


@ffiolet : thanks. i plan to reveal the plan for next chapter. please, waiting for it patienly. i promise to update ASAP. and for chicken's sake,  don't think too much that your brain could bleed. i'm afraid i'm gonna lost you. hhehe

@taylora15 : Jinjja? gomawo :D. but i think i still need to learn. i read many fics by other author. they really inspire me :)