♥ chapter 10♥

loving our time [HIATUS]

since it's a long chapter, sorry, there's no gift.

 

While Key and Onew talking, SHINee manager came to the dorm brought some good news for all members. After he announced the news, Jonghyun and Taemin went wild. They jumped and run all over the place. They also laughed because the news really was the best.

“What is this?” Onew shocked looking at his dongsaengs and asked what happened at the time he and Key talked.

“We’ll have a concert!” Jonghyun replied in a sing-a-song voice.

“What!!” then Key went wild too. He run over to Jonghyun and Taemin and hugged them together. Onew followed Key’s behavior. But only one stayed still. Being aware that one of his dongsaengs didn’t join group hug, he asked, “Why are you stay still?”

“It’s good. He has not have shower since last night. He’ll make my body itching by hug him.”  Key diva always nagged at something unimportant.

“It’s on my birthday.” Minho ignoring Key’s rant stated and the other went silent.

“Should we cancel it?” innocent Taemin asked, earned him a pat in the head by Minho and.

“Of course not! Isn’t it great to celebrate your birthday with Shawol?”

“But” interrupted Onew knowing there’s should be another argument from Minho.

“It’s my first time being away from home on my birthday.”

“Then, why don’t we bring your family with us?” Taemin suggested.

“Yes. The more the merrier right.” Jonghyun agreed.

“Where’s it going to be?”

“Nanjing.”

“We’ll talk about it later. We’re going to be late if we don’t get ready. Our schedule starts in two hours. Ppalli!” As the leader, Onew had a right to rule anything in the dorm, including telling his dongsaengs to hurry.

"But, i don't have breakfast yet."

 

In show building

Shinee members and their manager enter the building where they were going to attend variety show hosted by Kang Ho Dong. On their way to their waiting room, they greeted by other idols, including their Super Junior hyungs.

“Ah, congratulation dongsaengs!” Leeteuk congratulated them on behalf of Suju members.

“Thanks Hyung.”

“Don’t  you all nervous?” Sungmin asked.

“A bit, we feel more excited though.”

“You’ll do well, guys.” Eunhyuk knew his dongsaeng would do their best for their concert; he had his faith on SHINee.

“Hey, you! Treat us tonight!” Donghae huddled Minho and started dragging him to only he knew where. Minho felt like something dig on his head. When he turned around he saw someone glared at him. The other members chatted happily with Suju hyungs and some idols that happened to be passed in the corridor at that time. But that someone stayed silent and shot Minho a death glare.

“Sorry Hyung. Maybe next time. I promise.” Minho quickly detached Donghae’s grip on him and run beside that person.

“What?! You dare to reject me?” Donghae said jokingly. Listening to this sentence, other members looked at them. And they all went, “Whoa!”

“We have a date Hyung!” that someone replied for Minho. Minho gave him strange look while the other who listen some laugh and some commented, “Well, if that’s the reason.” Or “We give you our bless then, Taeminnie.”

Taemin didn’t mean that way honestly, but his hyungs took that wrong. He only wanted his hyungs to stop bothering Minho for a day by gave them quick and acceptable reason. He didn’t think his reason would lead them to this thing.

“Hyung, actually Taemin owns Minho today.” So much to hold for big mouth Jonghyun earned him a big laugh from Suju members, big blush from the said pairing, and big hit by Key.

“SHINee!” loud squeak was heard interrupted their moment. The source of it was SNSD noonas.

“We heard about your concert. Congratz guys.” They went right into business.

“What are you gonna sing?” Jessica asked no one in particular but her eyes directed to Key.

“Usual song?” Onew didn’t understand what she meant, so he answered doubtfully.

“No, I mean you guys should sing your own song. You choose the song and perform it alone.”

“Why the idea?” Key inquired.

“I just want my own performance. SNSD never give me that chance. I think you guys should do that for me.” She told them by pouting. Minho scoffed.

Wae?”

“Minnie here could do better than you, noona. Stop with that aegyo!” Minho just started a battle with SNSD noonas.

"Which Minnie?" Kyuhyun butted in. "You see i have my Minnie too." Sungmin blushed by his Kyu statement and hit him on arm with love.

"Stop it Kyu. He meant his Taeminnie." explained Sungmin cutely. Minho wondered when this teasing would come to the end.

“Sunny, come here! Do your cutest aegyo for this frog alien!” Jessica felt her adrenaline rose and swear she gonna win this battle. Sunny did what she asked in front of that frog alien. Minho put his Minnie as his shield as if told him to beat her. Suju members of course supported their SHINee dongsaengs. It was about gender maybe. They were pro for their own species.

“Okay, your Minnie win! But I guess he can’t do y pose. Like I do!” Tiffany and Yoona came to the SNSD rescue and started to pose something y. Suju members change their mind, now they were pro to SNSD. Since they all were guys, they surely love y woman. Or not! Sungmin and Eunhyuk still pro with SHINee. Sungmin raised his eyebrow and folded his arm across his chest and glared at Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk did the extreme one, “I hate you Donghae!”

“I guess, SHINee is the best!” Kyuhyun quickly concluded, afraid if his Sungmin would banish him from their room if he didn’t agree with him. Sungmin smiled in victory. But poor Donghae stoned himself unable to do anything.

“Yeah. Key can do that too!” Jonghyun stated confidently.

“So you admit that I’m y!” Key wanted to make it clear. “Yeobo” he said that as a joke.

“Of course honey!” Jonghyun played along made the other smile by looking at them, until that stupid dino named Joghyun did something unexpected.

CHU <3

Then he run.

SILENCE among them.

 

“Come back here you,” he stopped and looked at Minho as tried to say “Cover Minnie’s ears!” and Minho did so. Then he continued, “Kim ing Jonghyun, I’ll kill you!”