chapter 2

loving our time [HIATUS]

“They already left?” asked Jonghyun finally out of their bedroom.

“Hmm.” Responded Key as he sat in the kitchen to have his breakfast along with his other members.

“Ugh, I hate Taemin when he disturbs my sleep. That guy sure need to learn to respect and care for his hyungs.”

“My Tae-baby cares about his Hyungs. But certain hyung. Not you Jjong!” replied Key ready to defense Taemin.

“What do you mean?” butted Onew.

“Ugh! Swallow your food first chicken lover! I mean, he really cares, repeat that REALLY cares for certain Hyung named Minho.”

“And, why not me?” asked Jonghyun still confuse.

“Because you don’t care about Taemin like Minho does to him. That’s why he didn’t do you the same treatment.” Explained Key to the most stupid Dino in the world. Key saw Onew spaced out and asked him, “What do you think Onew?”

“Huh?” he answer dumbfounded.

“You seem out of space there. Care to share with us?”

“Um, nothing. Guys, better get ready. We have meeting with manager hyung at noon. Don’t wanna be late!”

 

 

 

*on the road with 2MIN

 

 

“Hyung, why don’t you just sleep?” suggested Taemin to Minho. He wanted Minho to have his sleep and not be grumpy later. It was not good when Minho being .

“Yeah. I will.” Minho leaned in to Taemin and Taemin gave him his shoulder so Minho could rest his head on him. He was glad that Minho could rely on him like this. Trust him and for once let him handle everything even though not much. Taemin wanted to be seen as a grown up man by others, but in front of Minho, he acted like boys his age. No need to show the elder anything or try to impress him. Because he knew Minho accepted him by who he is.

It’s not like the other saw Taemin only by his outside, since anything about the maknae was adorable and people can’t resist fell for him. But he knew the way Minho see and treat him was like siblings – or more, no matter happen, he will be there for Taemin. Taemin couldn’t be more thankful for that.

“We’re here.” the driver announced when they arrived at their destination. Minho’s house. Taemin shook Minho’s shoulder to wake up the elder from his sleep. “Hyung, wake up. We’re already arrived.” Minho answered him with groan. But still woke up from his slumber and got out from the cab. Taemin paid for the cab and followed Minho out.

 

“KYAA..”

At that time the entire world could hear annoying squeal from a mother of Lee Taemin. But, she didn’t feel happy because she could meet her son. She squealed like that because Choi Minho was in front of her right now.

“Minho-ah .. You look more handsome day by day.” She said with adoration clearly stated in her voice. Minho being praise automatically blushed.

“Gomawo, Mrs. Lee.” Taemin snorted and earned glare from his mom, he shut up in an instant.

“It’s umma Minho-ah. You always forget to call me that. That’s make me sad.” She put sad face; Taemin snorted louder and rolled his eyes.

“Why he should call you that Umma? I’m your son. Are Taesun and I disappointed you as a son so you prefer him than us?” Taemin could stop himself from asking. Every mother in the world couldn’t ask for more if they had Taemin as his son. So why did his own mother feel more happy to have Minho? That’s really made him wonder.

“Don’t be jealous Taemin-ah. You and your brother are the best thing happen in my life.”

“Then, WAE UMMA?” that famous pout pasted in his beautiful face.

“Of course our Taemin is the best. He is better than Minho actually.” Minho’s appa butted suddenly.

“Appa, thank you for being by my side. After I’m thrown away by my own mom, I only have you.” Taemin said with his fake tears and ran into Minho’s appa hug.

“Aigo, aigo . Don’t be sad Taemin-ah. Appa’s here to love you. Don’t worry.” He playfully assured Taemin and patted him in the back.

“I love you too appa ..” he smiled ear to ear.

“Yah! Enough. Stop playing like children!” Minho’s umma stop that scene as she came to hug both Taemin and Minho. “Oh, long time guys. I really miss you. Glad you can make it today.”

“Neh umma. How are you?” Taemin replied her after she let him go.

“I’m fine. Kajja! Your brothers are inside. They’re waiting for you.” She reminded them.

Inside they met Taemin’s father with their brothers playing chest.

“Should know I can’t beat you Appa.” Whined Choi Min Seok because Taemin’s appa couldn’t be defeated. And Lee Taesun laughed his off because of it.

“You even can’t beat me in Winning Eleven, more over in intellectual games like this. Don’t you think so Choi Min Seok?” The way Minho greeted his brother was in very unique way. But that was how Chois interact with each other by using sarcasm.

“Hwa.. My little brother with his namja chingu. Hi.” Teased Min Seok. Taesun slapped Min Seok in the head since he called his brother namja chingu. “Pabo! How you can say that. Look closely. Yeoja not namja!” Joked Taesun. Min Seok and Taesun high-fived since they found it’s so funny to rag their brother.

“I hate you Hyung!” Taemin rolled his eyes and greeted his dad.

“Hi son. Long time no see.”

“It’s only been a month appa. Don’t exaggerate it!” he said as turned to the kitchen leaving his brother still laughing of their stupid joke and his parents.

“Hi Minho.” Taemin’s appa spoke to Minho who reply it by smile.

 

“Hungry much?” Minho’s umma asked Taemin. She saw Taemin leaving the living room into the kitchen, then decided to follow him because she wondered if Taemin was hungry.

“No. I just want to stay away from them and their stupid joke.” He pouted, fed up with his hyungs foolish.

“Taemin, do you feel burden by always having this meeting with our family?” she really wanted to know Taemin’s real feeling about this occasion since a long time. She didn’t want he complies it with heavy heart. He surprised by this unexpected question. He knew Minho’s umma really a considered person. Maybe Minho inherits this disposition from his mother, Taemin thought.

“No umma.” he shook his head furiously to sign that he didn’t feel that way. She only smiled by his action.

“Glad to hear that. Because I really happy to spend times with you and your family.” She caressed Taemin’s hair dearly.