♥chapter 20♥

loving our time [HIATUS]
Taemin's cheeks flushed deep red and his eyes looking anywhere but Minho. Minho was still waiting patiently for his reply, but feeling that he wouldn't get anything soon he got his position sitting in front of Taemin then cup the younger's face. "Tell hyung what happened!" He squeezed and un-squeezes Taemin's face making the magnae's face like fish out of water dying from oxygen. "Hyung!!" The maknae whined and tried to put Minho's hands away from his preety face. "Um, it started w-when hyu-hyung showed me so-something." Taemin started. "Which one?" The raaper asked. Taemin was reluctant to mention the real culprit. Knowing Minho long enough, he knew that his other hyung would be in danger. "Which one Taemin?" Minho pushed further. "Promise me you won't take a revenge from him! He didn't do something harm for the both of us, so you'll let him go this time." Minho couldn't do that, couldn't and wouldn't. "Lee Taemin, you hear me. He made you avoiding me. And that led me to think that I did something wrong to you. Do you know how does it feel?" Minho took a deep breath meanwhile Taemin sink his head down. "I felt horrible, and I want to apologise to you but I don't even know my fault and you never let me do so. And if you didn't avoid me, then you wouldn't be trapped in that damn rest-room. If I can't find you, who's gonna help you out?" Minho told Taemin so the younger could understand his misery. "Those. Were. Harm." "Mianhae." Taemin's voice cracked. Guilty was fulling him. "So, tell me every single thing. Please." Minho finally begged. "Ki-Kibum hyung sh-show me a- a fanart by fans." Minho raised one of his eyebrows thinking what a drawing could do to made this mess. And he noticed that Taemin blushed once again. "Both of u-us in the pi-picture, cu-cud-cudling," Minho's thought that it shouldn't be a problem, the cuddled sometimes (more like everyday), "a-almo-almost kissing" the maknae continued, "" Taemin breathed the last word. Minho had blank expression on his face. Seconds later he blinked his eyelids, and made a move to leave the bed. His goal this morning was to haunt Kibum down! Taemin followed the older quickly. Horrified with the idea of Minho was going to kill his beloved umma. "Hyung," taemintried to stop Minho and pulled him back to their bedroom. But to no avail. The taller boy didn't even budge and kept moving foward. "It wasn't his fault." They were both heading to the kitchen where surely Kibum was now. "I asked him to show me. And it's my decision to avoid you!" Poor Taemin explained as fast as light-year and he lost his breath from talking and running. But, fortunately it made Minho stop his furious steps. "Why?" Minho turned and asked. Taemin again and again blushed and stuttered. "Th-that.. Because . Just be-because!" Before Minho opened his mouth, someone interrupted him. "His innocent mind can't take it you idiot! With his nature to be extremely shy, he couldn't handle being face to face with you with the image still in his cute little head." "Hyung, you're supposed to be his Umma, protect his innocent. Not teaching him adult stuffs." Minho tried to be calm facing the real culprit. "I'm adult!" Taemin defended himself. But was ignored by the elder. The result, he pouted. "I can teach him anything I want!" Kibum stated with mischieve.