♥ chapter 13♥

loving our time [HIATUS]

Growl

“What is that?” Minho asked teasing Taemin. They were on the way home.

“Let’s get something to eat!”

“Bulgogi?” the older offered some Korean dish.

“That, jokbal, bo-ssam, Cha-dol Ba-ki. I want all of them.”

“Why all of them are meat?”

“I’m on the growing stage hyung.” Minho couldn’t say anything else, so his hoobae added, “You pay hyung!” This couldn’t surprise Minho anymore. Every time Taemin tagged along to eat, his companion would pay his meal. It was like a sin if they let some innocent cute not-so-little-anymore kid like Taemin paying. And Taemin never let this opportunity passed.

“Hyung,” Taemin broke the silent, Minho just hummed to respond.

“In the manga I read, Sebastian said that Ciel was beautiful and foolish. You always say that I’m beautiful. Am I foolish too?”

They had arrived at the restaurant, so Minho parked the car and postponed answering Taemin’s question.

“Let’s go in first.”

 The meals they ordered were already served. Minho picked his chopstick ready to eat. But seeing his dongsaeng who loved meet more than any other food didn’t even take a look at the food in front of him but glared at Minho, he asked, “Why don’t you eat?”

“You do not answer my question yet.” Minho sighed, sometimes Taemin could be so stubborn. Minho took the beef from one of the meal and offered Taemin to eat. But the young lad refused to open his mouth.

“I’ll answer if you eat!” then Taemin agreed to open his mouth letting Minho feeding him.

“Yes. You are both beautiful and foolish. Not only that, you also clueless, lazy, such a spoiled kid, easy to trust people that lead you to easy to trick, and you are foolish.”

“You said foolish two times.” Taemin murmured softly. He didn’t expect his hyung would define himself like that. Taemin felt disappointed of himself because he was that weak in his hyung’s eyes. Looking this, Minho smiled. He knew Taemin would react like this.

“That’s why I’m here Taemin, to protect you from harm and to take care of you. That’s what a butler for, right?” but Taemin didn’t change his expression.

“I didn’t finish yet, you know. You’re beautiful and foolish, but you’re a hard worker, cute, adorable, caring person, sweet, have strong heart, adorable, ambitious, sweet,”

“You said sweet and adorable twice” Taemin said interjected.

“Yes, I did. But what I was going to say is, you are perfect Taemin-ah.”

“No, I’m not!”

“See, perfect but still low-profile. You’ll make a good boyfriend!” Minho finished.

“Who’s wanna have a spoiled-rotten, stupid and clueless kid for a boyfriend?” Taemin snapped, still irritated and stuck with Minho’s idea of him.

“If there’s nobody, it’s their loss.”

“But I’ll end up alone then!”

“I’ll be with you then. Happy?!” Taemin satisfied with Minho’s answer. He showed his happiness by feed Minho the meat. Taemin didn’t want to be alone for the rest of his life. And if he could choose someone to accompany him, he would choose Minho. He didn’t want his Onew hyung, since that guy only cares for chicken, say no to Jonghyun, he was stupid Dino. Taemin knew he can’t count on Jjong. Key, even Onew hyung said that Key would survive in every condition but he nagged too much. Taesun-hyung, he would tease Taemin ‘til eternity, his childhood friends couldn’t make them survive from the first day. So, it was left his Minho-hyung. This guy sure would take care of Taemin. And Taemin enjoyed his presence to keep him entertained.

“Oh, Taemin, about my birthday, I think I’ll bring my family to our concert too.”

“Great!”

“And, yours too.”

Wae?”

“They’re my family too.”

“They’ll like that Hyung. But, don’t invite Taesun-hyung. I’m still mad about him!”

“I don’t mind that!”

 

 

credit to junsuu