♥ chapter 8 ♥

loving our time [HIATUS]

FLASHBACK

Minho’s POV

I felt my left arm numb. Like something heavy pressed it. And I felt something smooth tickled my neck. But this scent, I knew this scent, I felt familiar with it. I decided to open my eyes. Right then and there I realize it was Taemin, the source of my thought. I moved a little to break free but he hold on to me more tightly. Until he realize what he done. He sat up immediately, blinked a couple of time, and turned back to laid beside me.

‘He’s so cute, doesn’t he? Cute like Teddy bear.’

And pretty.

Wait, did I just think like that? But, it’s true. In every show we starring, he always mentioned to be the prettiest among idols in Korea. And I am one of the most handsome. Oh! Did I just say that? I didn’t mean to be a conceited person, but it’s true too.

‘I’m handsome and Minnie is pretty. What a perfect duo!”

Holy er, did I just think about that? Better wake Minnie up before Key nag at us and to stop my foolish thought.

“Minnie-ah, wake up.” I told him.

“Don’t wanna!” he told me with sleepy cute voice of him.

“Wake up before Key comes here. And we still have schedules to do.”I still tried to persuade him to wake up. He moved away from me, maybe as an attempt to ignore me and make me stop talking. But I’m not a competitor as my hyungs said if I quit waking him up this easy. I pulled him closer to me and hugged him tightly.

“Hyung, hot!” he managed to say.

“It’s winter Minnie. Hug can warm you, not make you feel hot or burn you to dead!” I reasoned.

“Can’t” he tried to push me. “Breathe!”

“Say you’ll wake up the second you’re free!” I commanded. He nodded his head. Eager for oxygen than to wake up I guess. And right after he had free, he said what I’ve told him to do, and added something.

“Thanks to hyung for waking me up, but I’ll be more grateful if he remember his fault and ready for punishment.” He even did mehrong!

Now I looked at him intense. I remembered my fault to him and started to think what kind of punishment would he give me.

“Don’t be so scare hyungie.” He laughed at my face and questioned my courageous side.

“What do you have in mind?” I dared him.

“Be my butler for a day.”

“Where did you get this idea anyway?”

“Kurosuji, a manga I read yesterday while I waited for you. “I can picture myself as Ciel, the earl and you as Sebastian, the butler. I think that is a perfect punishment for you.”

“I help you every single day. Why don’t you pick another?”

“I haven’t said the rule hyung. That’s what makes it different.”

“In the manga, Ciel says to Sebastian to never leave him, betray him, and lie to him.” He paused to make sure I still listen to his rambling. “My rules are for you to never say no to my request, to never leave my side, and the last to give me your phone. You’re not going to use it anyway.” He finished.

“I won’t give my phone!” I rejected. I didn’t want him to see the content of my phone. He would tease me, and the other hyungs would too. It kept our pictures, since our training days. What would he think if he saw them?

“You forget rule number one hyung!” he reminded me, acted like my master already. “I swear I won’t see its content.” He assured me and I hesitantly give my phone to him.

“Okay. Then, let’s have breakfast. I’m hungry.” I got up from bed and opened the door. But Taemin still sat down at the bed. And, did he just smirk?

“Piggyback me hyung!”

Oh My God!

***

i mentioned one of my fav manga. KUROSUJI.  :)

unfortunately, i can't watch the anime on Youtube. :(

i adore Ciel and Sebastian.

 

in the last chapter, if you squeeze them, you'll find JOngkey :))

yeah, i've decided. i'll make Jongkey as slight pairing.

 

and gift for you, family pic of 2min and Roo. LOL

2min and Roo