♥ chapter 14♥

loving our time [HIATUS]

When Key and Onew had reached home, there was no sign of Jonghyun. They thought that he would go home. Key wished he could face Jjong and asked what was it back then in the parking lot. But maybe this was for the best, he didn’t sure how to act if he had to face him. He was still in shock but couldn’t help wondering. He just wanted for Jonghyun to give him explanation, making Jjong understand and forget it. There was a note left by jonghyun, telling that he stay at Jungmo hyung apartment.

“Wanna watch movies?”

“Yes. I’ll prepare the popcorn.” Key didn’t want to sleep tonight. He knew if he sleeps, his mind would come back to the parking lot. He didn’t want to think about it just yet.

 

2Min arrived at the dorm when Key and Onew run their second movies. Key told them to straight go to sleep. Since tomorrow they would start their practice for the concert. They need their energy and stamina.

“Key is such an umma.” Minho effused to Taemin.

“I don’t mind it as long as he doesn’t nag me. And it’s a rare view for him to scold over me.”

“Yeah. He loves you so much to do that.” Minho told him.

“Wanna shower together?” Minho offered unaware making Taemin blushing. SHINee members sometimes go bathing together in bath-house. Five of them together. But when it came with two of them, they would feel awkward and shy. Then, no wonder Taemin blushing and shook his head refusing the offer. In the bathroom, Minho was rethinking about his offer.

‘I didn’t sound like some old ert, did I?!’’ Quit with his showering, Minho came out of the bathroom and looked at Taemin who already in deep sleep. He tried to wake him.

“Taemin-ah, go shower first then you can sleep.” He told Taemin. Taemin open his eyes. He saw Minho was changing his clothes to his pajama. Taemin liked to see his hyung changing into pajamas. Since Minho possessed pajamas with cute and unique pattern. Shuffling he entered bathroom and showered. He was too tired, too sleepy, and too lazy hence he finished at really short time in the bathroom. But when he came to bedroom, Minho was already in dreamland. Envying his hyung, Taemin changed to nearest clothes to him. Onew shirt was one. The clothe was quite big for him but it was clean. Taemin refuse to change to another and stick with it. He didn’t find shorts near him, that’s why he didn’t wear any.

“I’ll strip in my sleep anyway!” he shrugged, told himself. With that he went to bed. As he hit the pillow, he fell asleep.

***

After thinking last night, Key decided to look for Jonghyun. He couldn’t wait until the older went home to listen to his reason. Key didn’t want to have bad relationship with his sunbae. Jonghyun was his closest member in SHINee. They had shared many experiences together. Crying, laughing, cooking, bathing, everything together. It was still eight o’clock and the other members still sleeping, but Key already on the way to Jungmo’s apartement. He intended to talk to Jonghyun and bring him home.

“Annyong Jungmo-hyung. Is Jonghyun here? Can I meet him?” Key asked as soon as the door opened.

“Oh, Key-ssi. Umm, he was here last night.”

“So, he didn’t stay here!” Key was more stating than asking. “Do you know where did he go?”

“I thought he went home to your dorm. No?” Jungmo wondered.

“He didn’t. Hmm, sorry for disturbing you this morning Hyung, but if he calls you, please let me know.” Key bid his goodbye to Jungmo and headed to his car. Thinking about one place Jonghyun would go, he headed to Jonghyun’s home. Key quickly drove his car. Arrived at his destination, Key knocked the door. Right there was Jonghyun who opened the door.

"What are you doing here Key?” He surprised.

“Taking you home. We have practice this evening.” Key answered. “And talk.” Jonghyun knew there was no way to avoid this conversation anymore. So he agreed with Key.

"Wait in the living room. I’ll be back in ten.”


 

i hope you don't feel bored when read this. but i'm trying to reach the top.