♥ chater 21 ♥

loving our time [HIATUS]
After that morning confrontation, SHINee went back to their routine. Practising for the concert. With Onew led the way to the practice room, the rest of the SHINee following behind. Minho decided that he will make Taemin stay at least 5 metres away from Kibum. So he did. He and Taemin drove another car, and walked far in the back thru the SM building hallway. Onew and Jonghyun didn't complain though. "Hyung~ah, we'll be late for practice if we do not hurry." Taemin whined. "We won't!" Minho knew what he was doing. "Hyung!!" Taemin and Minho turned their heads toward another direction and realize they were greeted by their dongsaengs. "Anyeong." They both smiled. EXO kids returned their greetings. And suddenly Taemin was buried by a hug. Minho just laughed because even Taemin was the hyung here, but this EXO kid was more built than him. "We'll make our debut next week." He told them. He let go of Taemin and received congratulations from Minho and Taemin. All of EXO member felt great and so their older brothers. "Congratulations guys. Hope you guys will succeed!" Minho and his oh wise words. While Taemin was bouncing and laughing at the same time with his bestfriend slash the member of EXO. "Thank you Minho hyung. Please support us." By that EXO bid their goodbye, except Taemin's bestfriend. "I'm so proud of you Kai. You made it. You and your members." Taemin told Kai-the guy name- like a proud mother by his son success. "Thanks hyung. Please come for our debut." Kai begged. Taemin was happy that he was invited and promise he will come and watch them for Kai. "You too Minho hyung." "I will, Kai." "So, where's the Halmoni?" Kai asked. Taemin looked at confusion and questioned Minho if he knew this Halmoni Kai talking about. Minho was just at the same ship as Taemin. He didn't know anything. "That umma of yours. Key-halmoni." Kai stated. Minho laughed that instant. Taemin smacked Kai's head. "Yah! If he hears you, you'll be a dead meat." Taemin warned. "Jongin~ah. That was awesome. Key-halmoni." Minho grinned. "Where is that form?" He asked still laughing though. "Well, he acts like Taemin's umma all the time. And Taemin acts like my umma most of the time. With his 'I'm so proud of you'. He texts me a lot to just remind me to eat, call me to tell me that he misses me and tell me to work hard." Minho laughed harder. Taemin hit poor Kai felt embarrassed. "It's Taemin hyung for you." He hit his back now like an umma scolded his son~indeed. "And what's wrong with that, HUH?!" Minho pulled Taemin from Kai because he felt bad for the kid. "It is true though. My parents do like that to me. Call me, text me, pet me, anything you do, Taemin umma." Kai mocked. Minho laughed but still manage to hold Taemin from harassing Kai. "If I'm he umma, you're the APPA!" Taemin lost control and foolishly cute snapped at Minho. Minho stopped laughing;shocked. But second later he smiled "I'd like that!" Taemin leaved them with his broken pride. Minho turned his attention back to Kai, "Sorry. Must be PMS-ing." He joked. "Jongin~ah, we must go. Practice waiting. See you later, SON." "Neh. Bye Appa." Kai which borned under the name of Jongin bid his goodbye. After Minho left, Kai was thinking to himself that that was good. "Minho appa, Taemin umma." Sorry for grammar mistakes and writing. I wrote it from my blackberry. That should explain my lack. But, I hope you still can enjoy the story. And, abt Kai,, I do not mind if he becomes 2min child. :)